underarm chafing?!

Options
2»

Replies

• DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    bodwomon wrote: »

my only workout top is a nike running drifit tank top (isn't that funny) due to the weather (30c/86f everyday with 90+% humidity) but that might really be the issue here. will get a new short-sleeved shirt and update!

thank you everyone for the help! will try all your recs one by one (except bodyglide unless i really have to cos i honestly refuse to drop 15usd on it cos that's how much it costs on amazon since i don't live in the us) and update accordingly (:

It doesn't matter what material your tank top is made out of since the chafing is happening in an area that is not covered by the material. Getting a shirt with sleeves with cover the friction points to prevent the skin on skin chafing from happening.
  • tlpina82
    tlpina82 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Add a barrier. I had the same happening in my leg and I bought rebook elastic underwear. It sticks to my leg and the friction happens on the fabric, not my legs.
    In your case, a tshirt with sleeves that fits properly (Not too lose), should do the trick.

Good luck.
  • windyrobotham
    windyrobotham Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and I use deodorant to stop the chafing. Works great and is inexpensive.