Replies

• kelszilla
    kelszilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I got 55lbs to lose so I'll be here for a while too!! Xx
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Want to do an 11 week challenge? We have an one starting this week (Friday 8/11) over here if anyone wants to join in:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120445-mindfulness-nerds
  • 20dbriggs
    20dbriggs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 as well and plan on using this all even after my weight is gone please add me
  • tgcakef
    tgcakef Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    113 lbs to go! I'm definitely here for the long haul; I'm thinking I'll be at my goal weight summer of 2019 or so.
  • AnnieFannie2016
    AnnieFannie2016 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same boat. Feel free to add me as well.
  • jessq497
    jessq497 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I want to lose 100 to be at my goal weight and then I'll need to lose 40 more to be in the normal range for the BMI charts.
  • newlife7654
    newlife7654 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Who_Needs_Pants
    Who_Needs_Pants Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 100+ lbs to lose. I would enjoy the company on this wild ride!
  • laurateri73
    laurateri73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends to motivate and support me and to be able to do the same in return. I have about 115lbs i want to lose long term. Currently working on an end of year short term goal. There are 20 weeks left...yikes!...so working in 1-2 lbs a week. Feel free to add me and good luck to us all!! :smile:
  • 76Crane76
    76Crane76 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to be on here long-term as my plan is to stay on here for maintenance after the weight is off! I have about 90 to lose...feel free to add me!
  • CINDYR776
    CINDYR776 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have about 135 pounds to lose, and I'm about 21 pounds into that goal. I'll be around a while, so feel free to add me!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    The best thing, really, is never to leave. It's not just getting the weight off, it's keeping it off.
  • GloriaJeanCoffeeBean
    Options
    Same here! Have a lot to lose and only on my first week. We can do this! Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • heavyduty1981
    heavyduty1981 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. Following the keto lifestyle. Feel free to add me!
  • CaraMerced
    CaraMerced Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have lost 90 pounds so far. I started keto on Jan 1st and I have about 35 more to go. Feel free to add me. I weigh my food and track religiously every single day. You can do it.
  • mdkthrn
    mdkthrn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm looking to lose over 100# as well. I'm down 20 since the beginning of the year and 11 since I started using this app. Please feel free to add me.
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I started out in January at 300 with just over 100 lbs to lose. I'm down 61 lbs as of this morning. I'm looking at getting to one-derland and then I'll re-evaluate.
  • DCjunkie1976
    DCjunkie1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Looking for solid mfp friends