100lb + to lose I'm going to be here for a while

Options
Looking for some friends who are going to be using my fitness pal long term.

My weight loss journey is going to take some time I would love to make new friends on here :)

Replies

• goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Me!! I am just starting back on it after gaining all my weight back.
  • Riahr5
    Riahr5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also here for the long haul, need to shift a lot! Would be great to have support! Have logged in every day, good or bad & is at least keeping me on track even if I need to be more focussed to really shift the weight!
  • MikeEsko
    MikeEsko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I woyld love to join you on your journey. Feel free to add.
  • lkumar2017
    lkumar2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am very new to this. I have 17 kilos to lose and need a few friends on this. Please add me.
  • proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I had my son in april and as of now i have around 70lbs to loose. Last week was my 1st week of getting serious about loosing the weight. As of today (fridays are my weight in) ive lost 4lbs (mostly water weight but its a start). I need all the motivation i can get!
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Just started (again) with 130lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • ped6erzani
    ped6erzani Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose and I've been working at this for a while now! Feel free to add me I love new friends!
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I also have a long way to go and a lifetime of not sticking to it. Right now, I don't think I can voice the end target lest it seem impossible. But I am 12 days here and I hope to be here tomorrow and so forth! I think I could/will need to lose 30 pounds before the end of December-I am shooting for Dec 17 as success day. If I can do that, then maybe I can begin the next 30 and have March as the month I eat birthday cake with the kid. Please feel welcome to call on me if I can encourage you.
  • juliesear83
    juliesear83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 125lbs, and am just starting up again. Hopefully for good this time. I would love to have some friends in the same boat.
  • cupcakecravings
    cupcakecravings Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm another who's starting again with a substantial amount to lose, so feel free to add me!
  • 66ray66
    66ray66 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Im IN!!! need all the help i can get