MEN and WOMEN: Lose 10lbs in August 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This is my first time. I will post now if that is OK. If not, message me and I will do a new weigh in on Monday to see if anything has change in 2 days.

SW -208 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Week 1 - xxx lbs (Monday August 8)
    Week 2 - xxx lbs (Monday August 15)
    Week 3 - xxx lbs (Monday August 22)
    Week 4 - xxx lbs (Monday August 29)
    Total lost - xx lbs
  • vicki915
    vicki915 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm new and this is my 1st Challenge, someone please let me know it I'm doing this right!!

SW -xxx lbs (Monday August 1)
    Total lost - xx lbs
  • corapie
    corapie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes! 10# in August. This will help to keep me accountable.
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm down!! I want to push, push, PUSH!!

SW -xxx lbs (Monday August 1)
    Total lost - xx lbs
  • Liz_E
    Liz_E Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I min
  • TooManyKids06
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • ydeemar
    ydeemar Posts: 44
    Options
    count me in
  • change_happens
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Count me in !! I will post my start weight on Monday :)
  • kevandkeira
    kevandkeira Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Coint me in too, see you on the 1st.
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I joined this group at the beginning of July but did not follow thru. I watched the thread but was not having any success with my own weight loss--so I diid not post. Bad me:blushing: I would like to be contine to be included in this group and this month(August I==I will post and I will lose) Good luck everyone.

SW - xxx lbs (Monday August 1)
    Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday September 1)
    [/quote]
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge! It's my first time doing a challenge so I'm really looking forward to seeing what it's all about. I'll be back on Monday with my numbers!

Let's do this ...
  • nathalie17
    nathalie17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I think this is a great challenge and I can't wait to get stated.
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in! this will be my first challenge..so i might need some help along the way!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'm totally sure that I'm NOT gonna make 10 pounds again or anywhere close but I think its good to keep trying for every bit I can

SW -185 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Total lost - xx lbs
  • jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    Options
    This group is looking great. Please everyone know this group does not judge you if you loose or gain weight we are all here to just support each other. You don't have to drop out if you are not going to loose the 10 pounds. Fact is most people don't get close to the 10 pounds. Healthy stand point if you loose 4 pounds you are doing it correctly. Loosing it fast is not always the answer.

I am here and the group is here to help in any way we might be able to help out. Please just remember to post your weights, rather it be no loss, gain or loss of any weight. We weigh in on Monday's this month so any where from from Friday to Wensday would be great. On Thursday I will delete anyone who has not weigh in for the previous week en less you let me know what is going on.
  • jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    Options
    This group is looking great. Please everyone know this group does not judge you if you loose or gain weight we are all here to just support each other. You don't have to drop out if you are not going to loose the 10 pounds. Fact is most people don't get close to the 10 pounds. Healthy stand point if you loose 4 pounds you are doing it correctly. Loosing it fast is not always the answer.

I am here and the group is here to help in any way we might be able to help out. Please just remember to post your weights, rather it be no loss, gain or loss of any weight. We weigh in on Monday's this month so any where from from Friday to Wensday would be great. On Thursday I will delete anyone who has not weigh in for the previous week en less you let me know what is going on.
  • critiry3
    critiry3 Posts: 51
    Options
    As I stated in the July Challenge I'm in and ready to go.
  • cluitjens
    cluitjens Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge, too. I have never done a challenge before, but I think it would help keep me movitvated to exercise and track what I eat. I will post my starting weight on Monday.