Just joined!

Options
Hi everybody! My name is Laci. I just found out about this website from my doctor and I wish I'd known about it a long time ago!

Replies

• lacijae
    Options
    Hi everybody! My name is Laci. I just found out about this website from my doctor and I wish I'd known about it a long time ago!
  • teridene
    teridene Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laci! I have tried many, many diets but I like MFP the best. Good Luck! Teri
  • ginazurn
    ginazurn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats and Welcome-I think this site is great!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

It has been enlightening and a lot of fun :wink:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success and you CAN do it :drinker:
  • adow
    adow Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! My name is Angie. I just joined the website with the hopes that I can pay close attention to calorie intake and stop yo-yo dieting.
  • OntheSand
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can do it and this site will totally help!!!
  • OntheSand
    Options
    Hi! My name is Angie. I just joined the website with the hopes that I can pay close attention to calorie intake and stop yo-yo dieting.

Good for you! And good luck!!! We're here if you need us!:bigsmile:
  • Connie77
    Options
    :happy: Hello all, I just joined this site today....man I sure wish I knew about this site along time ago...I've struggled so much with weight...I'm praying this will really help me!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so supportive, helpful and nice and the site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Connie77
    Options
    Thank you so much and congratulations on your 19lbs lost.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much and congratulations on your 19lbs lost.

thanks. and you are welcome.