looking for support

Options
colindae
colindae Posts: 37 Member
Need a few friends to help motive with diet and fitness. My goal is to loose 100 lbs and could use someone in the same boat to grumble with and give figurative high fives and some friends to inspire and kick my butt when needed

Replies

• Annabelx1985
    Annabelx1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me. I have lost just over 4.5 stone so far but still need to lose another 3 stone to get to my goal. I log everyday even on those bad days lol :) x
  • Avsgirly
    Avsgirly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me. I'm doing it this time! Would like to lose about 60-70 more. Already down 20.
  • carolaguilera58
    carolaguilera58 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me starting again
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the 100+ pounds to lose group and newly starting (again) on this journey. Sending friend requests!
  • missysp1014
    missysp1014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in that same boat!!! I'll cheer you on!!!
  • LizzieMay
    LizzieMay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm hoping to lose 18kg and could also do with the mutual support!
  • Solsticegirl08
    Solsticegirl08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm trying to lose 45 pounds.
  • raynax
    raynax Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you. I need some energy. I have absolutely no energy to workout, walk or anything. Help!
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am also in it for the long haul, trying to do right this time.
  • jvanspro324
    jvanspro324 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use motivation too :smile: I want to lose at least 35 to feel healthy again. . .just started my journey today.
  • raynax
    Options
    Me too jvanspro - just starting today. i have no energy so exercise tomorrow will be a chore.
  • raynax
    Options
    So, what's the plan. tomorrow ---
  • jvanspro324
    Options
    This week I probably will keep diet a priority and not exercise, because I work 10 and 12 hours days. . .and come home to make dinner and take care of the kiddos. Next week they start school, so it's back to the gym for me!!!
  • jvanspro324
    Options
    I am starting with "baby steps" ,so that I stick with it. I have tried weight watchers and medical weightloss. I lost with both, but it did not work into my daily life. . .I am going to make sure that this does!
  • pjfearey
    pjfearey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am very new to this. I am trying to loose 2 stone . I've being going it alone. My downfall is chips and savioury snacks.