New to this site! Got 100lb+ to lose.

Options
beccalh27
beccalh27 Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Becca here! I am 27 from the UK. I would love to be friends with others who have a lot of weight to lose, but anyone who is active and supportive can go ahead and shoot me a friend request if they like :)

Would also like to say that I have fibromyalgia, so losing weight is even more difficult for me and I need all the support I can get. I suffer from depression and anxiety as well. If there is anyone else reading this who has gone through the same or a similar experience, it would be great to hear from you.

Much love x

Replies

• janeofalltrades14
    janeofalltrades14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are not alone love!! I also have 100+ to lose. I lost 1.4 so far so it's a start!! I'd love more support & encouragement too! Sending a friend request now.
  • hillarypillary
    hillarypillary Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca! I also have over 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This app definitely helps to track calories and workouts. Just use it and stay on track and you can reach any goal you have. I don't know about fibromyalgia but I have anxiety and depression. Since starting my journey about 10 months ago I've lost just about 100 lbs with another 45 or so to go. Feel free to add me