What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Watching YouTube videos of Stephen Ammel doing the salmon ladder....very entertaining ;)
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Watching YouTube videos of Stephen Ammel doing the salmon ladder....very entertaining ;)

Entertaining is one way of putting it...
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Just got to my surprise traininer shift i "get" to work instead of going to the gym.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Just got to my surprise traininer shift i "get" to work instead of going to the gym.
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Pitching code...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Fighting the urge to rub it in my supervisors face that his boss overrode his decision... I'm going to Japan!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Woohoo..thats awesome
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Going down swinging maybe, or just peacefully...

Haven't decided.

Peacefully. You're better than that. Well, at least I hope you are. Wish you the best!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Fighting the urge to rub it in my supervisors face that his boss overrode his decision... I'm going to Japan!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Have fun.

ndslehbud1ur.gif

I plan on it, especially with all the yummy food I'll be eating.

Tell me about it.

i9s096w73kxl.jpg

Wow! I'd even eat the dishes this comes in.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    right now??

Two Da Gym!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Just got home from the gym. I did it! I did it! Two sets of 3 at my body weight! I could have done a couple more if not for my traitor hands crapping out on me.

Awesome deadlifting!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I workout nearly 2hrs a day, but my Achilles is done, however I switched from running to biking in order to get around my Achilles (probably why it hasn't healed), but now my bike is done, broke it a few days ago...

So right now I am just sitting down, actually relaxing and coming to the conclusion that I've just been trying to do too much and asking my family to sacrifice even more...

I've been giving this all some serious thought and between my work schedule and workouts, I've been selfish and need to do better... I confess that I work out like a madman because I'm just terrified of gaining weight back, but the cost with such a crazy work schedule and so little time is just too great. If I'm going to maintain my weight, it's going to have to be through diet, not at the cost of my Achilles, nor my family any longer...

I'm going to enjoy watching twilight with my wife, while convincing my son that he doesn't have to be scared of the vampires because they're all sissyfied anyway, then grocery shopping...

But I will be up in the morning at 4am for a 45min (not 2hr) long workout... Feeling pretty good about it too
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about looking for my fitbit and using it again. I lost it almost two years ago. Should be easy to find, right? Or maybe it would be easier to go buy something new and better.

New and better...
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I am thinking about looking for my fitbit and using it again. I lost it almost two years ago. Should be easy to find, right? Or maybe it would be easier to go buy something new and better.

New and better...

Look first and then if you "can't find it" then get a new one
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

New and better...

I will make sure to "look really hard" so it is justified. I got sidetracked with other stuff today but sure wished I had my tracker during my hike.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

New and better...

I will make sure to "look really hard" so it is justified. I got sidetracked with other stuff today but sure wished I had my tracker during my hike.

I keep forgetting to synch mine
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Wondering who these couple "new" "old" incognito posters are.

Some have had so many profiles Im surprised they haven't just resorted to numbers like .."profile 26"
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

New and better...

I keep forgetting to synch mine

I love mine. Just today I jerked off for 4 miles alone!

aka4tdgkoujp.gif