Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What was the last dream you had ?

Msfugly
Msfugly Posts: 25 Member
Mine ... I was in a lift that broke and it crashed right down to the basement and killed me...

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I was falling from the sky with a bunch of other people and we all landed on a massive piece of cake.

It was a feeling of fat kid bliss
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    My co-worker and I were in labor at the same time in the same hospital room. All I remember was her disturbing HAIRY AF bush. I swear to God. I woke up and was like WTF dream is that!!!
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    In high school and I can't remember my locker combination. I've had it often.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    that I lost my toothbrush

it was awful.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member

Me too...I have that one pretty often.

I graduated from COLLEGE 17 years ago and last night I had a bunch of different stressful dreams about the first day of school!

So crazy. I think it came from all of my friends' kids going back to school this week and seeing their posts on social media. But I don't know why I have to have these dreams after almost twenty years LOL
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

I have this re-occurring dream too. Not my last dream tho.

It's funny to me that different people have similar dreams...I guess my brain is not unique!
  • Motorsheen
    I haven't had a dream since I got married and started a family. Pretty much killed off all my dreams.

Do you also drive a used Ford Taurus?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Wet.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    That I went to a new hairdresser who died parts of my hair white. *gasp*
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Went to an old friends house. Her kitchen was filthy so I cleaned it. Very weird as she is a very happy Homemaker and excellent at what she does. Me on the other hand, hate to clean. I do it of course but unless you're sick, dead, or some other special occasion I'm not volunteering to clean your house.
  • 4righteousnesssake
    4righteousnesssake Posts: 276 Member
    That my younger brother was kidnapped and my older brother couldn't help because he overslept. Story of my life. lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I haven't had a dream since I got married and started a family. Pretty much killed off all my dreams.

Do you also drive a used Ford Taurus?

El Camino

pantie dropper
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited August 2017
    Bobby Brown and Betty White were in a fight to the death over the last piece of cheesecake. It was terrifying...