my nsv

Options
Goodbye 18W's. I actually am in a Size 14 today. Goal is to get back in my wedding dress.

Replies

• Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wooooo!! Congrats!! You'll get there!!!
  • s_cheryl
    s_cheryl Posts: 18
    Options
    That's amazing! Congratulations on your accomplishment so far and good luck the rest of the way!
  • gerink
    gerink Posts: 50
    Options
    Congrats!! you are my hero and I'm trying to get out of my 18W also and back down to a size 8. Good Luck the rest of the way.
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    an awesome NSV isnt it! Great job! You should be flying high!!! Congrats!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    an awesome NSV isnt it! Great job! You should be flying high!!! Congrats!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    yahoo!!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Yay! That has got to be a great feeling! Good job!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    That's excellent!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! cant wait to say hello to 14s, I said goodby to most 18s in June and Im wearing 16s and they are getting baggy in some places hopefully another 10 lbs and Ill be there
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations!! Can't wait till that happens for me!! :smile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    whooohoooo on size 14!!!
  • kategottli
    kategottli Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!

I was talking to a lady at work the other day, she says she hates going through her wedding pictures because of how thin she was in them, it makes her feel bad about the way she looks right now.

I'm the opposite. I was the biggest when I got married (a year of stress = a year of eating my feelings), and now I see my wedding photos hanging throughout the house and go "ugggggggggh".

I think a secret "reward" for reaching my goal weight (the weight I was when I MET my husband) will be another photoshoot. Just to get some photos of the two of us when I'm happy and comfortable with my body!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!