hard time with foods

I love food thats been my hardest part. The next hardest part for me is finding time n energy to exercise

Replies

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Food is the hardest part for me too, had to learn to have smaller portions while watching my calories/macros.
  • leannahope222
    leannahope222 Posts: 17 Member
    I am doing fruits, veggies ,protein some Dairy and water but I got off track a few days so now I got to get back at it. Its also have for me bc I have to cook for my hubby n kids so seeing all the food I cant have every day for every meal is hard but I just need the mind set to stay on track
  • artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    I so agree with you, it could be me writing it. I sure don't do this everytime I eat, but sometimes I find it helps to try to really savor your bites. Eat small bites and really focus on them. Anyways, I wish you success!
  • leannahope222
    leannahope222 Posts: 17 Member
    I will try that and thanks maybe I need to do thatI am always eating fast I have tthought myself to slow down when eating meals but I think I could slow down a bit more . When I was a kid I ate fast so I could go play n it just carried on into my adult life n did not realize it u ntill I had my first child n gained over 60 lbs