I need new friends :( . 80 pounds to lose.

Options

Replies

• Domomallow
    Domomallow Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have over a hundred to lose, but I am more than happy to accept new friends!
  • portdmac
    portdmac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my weight has been creeping up for so long.... I finally bit the bullet and weighed myself. Needing to lose 10lbs has gone to 27lbs, - this is with me exercising a lot too, but obviously I have no idea how much I am eating and drinking (LOVE wine!) I worry it'll just keep going if I don't finally start being consistent and logging plus I want to feel good in my clothes again, its been a while...

Would love to chat on line with everyone so we can support each other :)
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    I started off the year wanting to lose 73 lbs - after seven and a half months, I've lost 2-3 lbs most months (about 22 total) and am feeling pretty good about how it's going! I'm happy to give and get support!
  • portdmac
    portdmac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I really hope I can get it together too!
  • tntcarper
    tntcarper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new and in this to lose weight and be healthier. Excited and nervous. I'm here for support and will provide support.
  • theheavyveggie
    theheavyveggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started my journey recently, aiming to lose 20-30 pounds. Feel free to add me, I post a lot and love to help others along with their journey :smile:
  • Nicolllaaaaa
    Nicolllaaaaa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me I've about the same
  • Rikky02
    Rikky02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me please i need aome support and to lose so much weight. Im the biggest ive ever been and very unhappy. :(
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Rikky02 wrote: »
    Everyone add me please i need aome support and to lose so much weight. Im the biggest ive ever been and very unhappy. :(

I sent you an invite! I was at my largest when I started losing this January, and this is the first time in six years that my weight is going down rather than up. It's totally possible! Just one pound at a time!
  • megzie2014
    megzie2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi gang. I've been on myfitness pal for awhile. It's starting to feel a little lonely on my health journey. Looking for friends for support and encouragement.
  • lizcomeback8108
    lizcomeback8108 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me, we got this :)<3
  • thehiryu
    thehiryu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Off and on with MFP for a long time. Can't seem to stick with anything long term.
    Trying to lose 60+ lbs!!
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm looking for new friends as well. Ive been on and off MFP for a while. I started back about a month ago and looking to loose about 100lbs. This time I've been trying to find friends that actively comment on each others news feeds. I find the support helps keep me on track. Feel free to add me!
  • krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! Keep positive people around you and you can do it! Perhaps you might like it because you don't want let your NEW friends down. Keep working hard........ :smile:
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have 60lbs to lose and would love to add some new friends. The more support the easier it makes all of this! Good luck to everyone.
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you because I KNOW you can do this. When I started I had 102lbs to lose. Currently have 39 left til my first goal and then more after that. I first thought there is no way I can even lose 5, but when I did I just kept going and still to this day I have no idea how I did this. You will totally feel great when you lose even just that first pound! It is a long journey but it is worth it. There are so many positives that come from losing weight and you will be so glad you made this first step! You CAN do it!
  • Lucianaflo16
    Lucianaflo16 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    add me! i need friends who motivate me pls
  • ericaknight1995
    ericaknight1995 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, if you would like.
  • dlk0803
    dlk0803 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part of this group. I too have 80-90lbs to lose and know having people along side me for the journey would be awesome! I also do not know how to add anyone so hopefully someone does and can tell me how.