Keto Recipes?

Options
2»

Replies

• dm5859
    dm5859 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today I decided to make rules.me pancake sandwich. It was inspired by McDonald's mcgriddle sandwich. It was so good I took a pic. So filling that I had to eat it in two parts.
  • mlcase61
    mlcase61 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bacon and cheddar stuffed chicken breast. You can google the recipe.
  • GonzosaysMeow
    GonzosaysMeow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Full dark dark chocolate bar. 1/2 cup almonds. An avocado mashed with pepper, chili powder, salt, lime juice.

These are easy.

Hehe. I'm not a keto eater, but I go ham on some high fat items.
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I posted this on another keto recipe post.

These were dead simple and FAST! And a hit! You can make an actual pizza pie or you can do like I did and make individual pizzas to take on the go.

4oz of cream cheese
    1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
    (Combine and microwave at 20 second intervals till melted.)
    2 eggs
    1/2 tsp garlic powder
    2/3 cup almond flower
    (Add to melted cheese mix..will be gooey because of cheese.)

Preheat oven to 425. Bake for 12-14 minutes.

Once mixed, spray a pizza dish or muffin pan with non stick spray. (12 cup muffin pan works well for this recipe)

Spread out and press down "dough" to a 1/2inch thick.. I just picked up the dough with my fingers and split it between the 12 cups here.

Once baked add any topping you like. Some add a sauce but I just used shredded fiesta cheese, fresh parsley, and pepperoni. Bake in the same oven temp until cheese is melted.. took mine 4 minutes.

I only had one complaint.. it wasn't enough.
  • Legalee
    Legalee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you like fish the Fish Casserole with Mushrooms and Mustard - Diet Doc; Big Mac Salad was a winner -wholesomeyum; Taco salad was another family favorite- Low carb yum; Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Avocado Sauce and Shrimp is a quick go to meal for weekends or when we are in a hurry-notenoughcinnamon. Can you tell I like to try different things? Tonight is Keto Crispy Sesame Beef - Ruled.me I Made roast beef on the weekend and I am using it in the Sesame Beef Recipe ( I vary recipes sometimes) and later this week I will use the rest of the roast in Philly Cheese Steak Peppers.