What time do you workout?

Options
13»

Replies

• rickdkitson
    rickdkitson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a morning person, never need to set an alarm to get up at 5 am. ( OTH I have trouble staying up past 9 PM lol)

I also live in the tropics right now so by 8 AM is far too hot for outside exercise.
  • janinatab96
    janinatab96 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I work an 8am-4pm office job, so on weekdays I get my workout in at 5:30am.

I highly suggest trying morning workouts if possible!!! It was an awful first week, but after that, It surprisingly gave me such a burst of energy throughout the day. I used to have to down 3 coffees a day to stay awake (awful habit I know) but now I am down to 1 steeped tea or 1 small coffee or sometimes even nothing!

It's amazing :) hehe
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Usually in the morning around 6:45am, I start work in a week again and I will probably be getting up around 4:30 to workout to get it done for the day, it will be a rude awakening!
  • ck2d
    ck2d Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I do both. I run in the mornings (because it's cool) 3 days a week and workout at the gym at night 6 days a week.
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    We've done after work, but that was problematic. We'd come home to eat dinner and then head to gym... Which was busy as it's small and peak evening hours. Now we're going in the morning before work and I'm not finding a 5am wakeup call offensive if it means I get to relax in the evening. Plus, it's on the way to work anyway. No awkward backtracking.
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    On weekdays, I walk the dog 4km, followed by 30 minutes of strength training and 30 minutes of yoga before I go to work. I also walk the dog 4km when I get home from work. Husband walks the dog on the weekend. I still do the strength training and yoga on Saturdays but usually don't walk though I do sometimes. Sunday is my rest day.