Thinner thighs??

Options
Ok so I've been working out like a beast:devil: , feel great look:love: a whole lot better BUT my thighs are muscular looking and I want them to be thinner I have to do lunges and squats to keep the booty looking good though any suggestions?? :happy:

Replies

• jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    WALKING....it works a super treat!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Barre exercises?

They always talk about these exercises as lengthening your muscles. Like a dancer's legs.
  • corrinewillbepositive
    Options
    I don't know but when you discover how then please let me know too! :smile:
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    nice rounded muscular booty & skinny legs ,,mmm not sure bout that , i think if you want the booty then maybe your gonna have to keep the thighs ,,if there not wobbling everywhere then i would say ,muscular legs ,firm booty sounds like jackpot to me xx
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Bum clenches? And swimming is good for toning but not building loads of muscle
  • Slowtri
    Slowtri Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Long distance running over a longer period of time tends to create thin, muscular legs and a great but...

However, the shape and size of muscles are almost always a genetic thing. As long as you aren't power lifting you are very unlikely to make them bigger, which is good, but you are also going to have a very difficult time making your legs smaller without going to extreme and very unhealthy eating habits.

So, live with sexy muscular legs... Most guys love them
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    thin legs without muscles, generally requires a genetic disposition towards thinner legs, and dieting without exercise.

Id love thinner thighs, but have come to accept that theyre always either going to be fat, or muscley, so im going for muscley
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options

thanks! this does look great. totally can't wait to try it :happy:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    just did the pop pilates video..sheesh i thought my thighs were going to fall off. haha.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    sure i read somewhere or saw a video where someone explained about pilates lengthening the muscle. Think it was on the Daisy Fuentes Pilates game for Wii where she introduces it at beginning.