Keto Friends Wanted!

Options
Hey y'all! I'm new here, starting the keto diet today and welcome any and all tips and tricks to help me stay on track. I'm 30, live in NC and I love carbs unfortunately. Help a girl out!!

Replies

• laurenpaxton4794
    laurenpaxton4794 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm about 2 months in, and I still miss bread.. but it's easier than I thought it was going to be.. measure everything!
  • mickyc67
    mickyc67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Waiting on my keto can't wait to get started I'm 50 yrs old and need to lose about 60 lbs fingers crossed that it helps
  • cleighb22
    cleighb22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been following a keto plan on and off for a couple years now! I fond I have so much more energy while I am being strict!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto again, I have been successful before losing 20 pounds over 60 days. And no exercise. However this time I am planing to add exercise. I have sent a FR
  • Kristy3879
    Kristy3879 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Keto 3 weeks ago and this is my first time doing Keto. I am down 13 pounds and I'm so glad I am having success. I wasn't feeling up to exercising the first two weeks but now that I am stable on the diet, meaning I am eating enough to get what through the day without headaches, fatigue and electrolyte imbalances, I am wanting to get some gym time in. Hopefully you will see this message and can share some feedback about your experience in adding exercise to Keto?
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also trying to do Keto, feel free to add me.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Started Keto in March of 2016. Lost 25lbs and am still low carb most of the time. I feel so much better without carbs in my life! I work out and I've maintained my loss for over a year. Stick to it, you'll love it!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I started keto week and a half ago I've already lost 4 and a half kilos don't really need to but I've been doing fasting for the last 5 years and needed to change. I don't know why I didn't discover this sooner but I'm a newbie and loving it. :#
  • Angelldoll
    Angelldoll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I'm on my 4th week of Keto. 10lbs down. So far things are good, bitnof a rough day today, craving sweets for the first time. Would love to connect with more ketonians! :)
  • seac57
    seac57 Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Back on MFP after several months away. Started keto yesterday and going well so far. It is quite a change for a carb lover but I am highly motivated now to reverse diabetes. Numbers have been up and down and no progress after 2+ years. Done a lot of reading on keto and believe it will work if i can stick with it.

Looking for friends for mutual support.
  • puttingGodfirst
    puttingGodfirst Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow North Carolinian!! I love doing low carb/keto, it just gives me the energy and makes me feel so much better. Good luck to all!!
  • evantfunk
    evantfunk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been doing jeto for about 4 months and I'm enjoying the results and the benefits. Could always use more friends
  • KetoPaul79
    KetoPaul79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Friends always welcome.
    Been using MFP for a while, but combined with keto I have begun to see some good results recently
  • lavitabella007
    lavitabella007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Ketoers!

I've been dipping in and out of Keto since last summer. I've lost 25lbs since March 6th. A lot slower than I would have liked, but mostly because I have a hard time saying no to carbs. I'm hoping to drop 30lbs by November without exercise and then start back strength training once I hit that goal. I do IF and BPC is my favorite thing in the world! I'm 29 and would love more keto friends!
  • sarahbecks_
    sarahbecks_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    6+ weeks keto and down 20lbs. I used to be a huge carb lover and had a major sweet tooth. I found ways to supplement in my meals for carbs, such as zucchini noodles and cauliflower rice. It really helps, especially at first. The first 2 weeks are the toughest, but you'll get there.

Add me if you like!
  • KateSutton8
    KateSutton8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im giving keto a try, im only 3 days in, love my carbs tho so its a bit of a challenge