Hello all! Newbie here!

Options
Hello everyone! Just taking a second out to introduce myself!
My name is Claire, I'm 23, and I'm from Michigan. I just have to say, this website is by FAR the best tool to lose weight. I've been on every fad diet and this website is the only one that I'm actually seeing results with!
My goal is to lose 87 pounds in about a year. Although I'm losing weight to be healthier and to look & feel better, my first goal or biggest goal is to get pregnant. The only way I'm going to do this naturally is to lose weight! So here I go! I'm already down 4 pounds in 2 weeks so I'm on my way!

Good luck to everyone in their weight loss adventure!

49999.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• steveclaire83
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just taking a second out to introduce myself!
    My name is Claire, I'm 23, and I'm from Michigan. I just have to say, this website is by FAR the best tool to lose weight. I've been on every fad diet and this website is the only one that I'm actually seeing results with!
    My goal is to lose 87 pounds in about a year. Although I'm losing weight to be healthier and to look & feel better, my first goal or biggest goal is to get pregnant. The only way I'm going to do this naturally is to lose weight! So here I go! I'm already down 4 pounds in 2 weeks so I'm on my way!

Good luck to everyone in their weight loss adventure!

49999.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I'm glad you like it here. I joined about 3 weeks ago...I LOVE it! Congrats on your weightloss so far...you are definitely on your way!
  • tjrms42
    Options
    Hi.

I am a Newbie. this web site I found has really help me to loose weight. I have grown daughter,
    I want to be here for her and the only way is to get fit and healthy. and it helps to have the support
    from my fitness pal.

Good luck I wish you the best in your goal.

TJRM42.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so supportive, helpful and nice and the site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • PinkJewels
    Options
    After reading your post I found we are both in the same boat...have tried every fad diet only to get temporary results or none at all. I just started yesterday so I have a long journey ahead of me but congrats on your weight loss and good luck...this tool will only make it that much easier!!!!!
  • l_rose5678
    Options
    The seed becomes a rose....Lord help me today to control my own destiny as far as food goes. I appreciate all the support I can get...I am here to support anyone who needs the same...I too have four grown children and my youngest is afraid of me dieing...and I don't blame her...the way I eat is a sin...I am destroying my body...I need encouragement too...let's do it 100% today!
  • mommyofone
    Options
    hello welcome to my fitness pal i have been here for about a mth now and I love it but good luck on your weight loss
  • dricotta1
    dricotta1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm a grandmother and Toddler Nanny. I don't have a lot to lose but the few lbs are tough! I really need to tone up, so the exercise tracker is also a great advantage. My best to all. The key is perseverence.