Day 1

Options
Day one single mom of 3, disabled and morbidly obese (that's what every chart and doctor tells me) dealing with some seriously hard emotional life things wondering if good health and and ambulatory life is even possible for me ...in all honesty I have never really tried hard enough in the past to say I tried and was unsuccessful but life is short and you only get one shot to make it good. I am 32 yrs old and feel like I'm 80 most days. I have change. To have any quality of life and quantity with my babies I have to do this...I'm already afraid to fail but failure only occurs when I quit trying ...

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great first step making the commitment.
  • WannaBfitMama03
    WannaBfitMama03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • tdaniels54
    tdaniels54 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's one day at a time. Tracking is the key. Perseverance pays off. Small changes over time, smaller portions and healthier foods. Good luck!
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Welcome @WannaBfitMama03 ! Don't be afraid to fail or you'll set yourself up for failure. Have the mindset that you CAN do this and you WILL do this. For you, for your babies, for your future! Set small goals and take your time. You will start seeing the results. It's about a lifestyle change, not a quick fix. I believe you can do this. Good luck :smiley: