Six Months, six sizes less and I feel Great!

gypsygigii
gypsygigii Posts: 13 Member
edited August 2017 in Success Stories
oxmaatcvmdw4.png
Tomorrow will be 6 months since I started on this journey, Dr. Manuel Mercado ( He's the best) told me you have to lose weight or get a gastric bypass... I told him give me six months and I will lose the weight on my own and if I don't I'll get the surgery....I have accomplished my goal, NO SURGERY NEEDED, I dropped 53 pounds, dropped 6 sizes, my motivation was and will always be my health and my kids. I had my doubts, at the age of 48 I was facing hormonal imbalances, my metabolism is slow (My thyroid gland was removed 15 years ago), a fatty liver which I reversed, type 2 diabetes: fasting blood glucose morning level six months ago was 350 right now my fasting blood glucose level is 89, my legs were in excruciating pain, I started walking a few minutes a day but now I am even running, my legs are strong now, I literally worked myself through the pain and I DID IT, I exercise EVERYDAY, I eat healthier, I have logged into MyFitnessPal for 183 days in a row. I am beyond grateful and fully committed to continue day by day in this beautiful journey!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!