Squat proof leggings for ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• BootyEvolve
    BootyEvolve Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    kezzakim wrote: »
    hi all, im looking for a good quality squat proof legging. All the ones i have tried tend to go rather see through when i squat, and aint nobody wonna see dat in the gym.
    any help greatfully received.

Look up buffbunny collect! She also has an instagram about her clothing line. She made them squat proof.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    lgill1127 wrote: »
    I've had excellent luck with black compression Old Navy leggings from their Active line. I have a friend who powerlifts and also uses Old Navy compression leggings.

That's what I wear and I stretch my leggings to their limit in the butt area. Stay away from the running line though. They are cool, supportive, and stay up through lots of bounce, but they don't leave much to the imagination. The compression line is really thick and great for lifting and are almost Walmart cheap if you catch a good sale.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    kezzakim wrote: »
    hi all, im looking for a good quality squat proof legging. All the ones i have tried tend to go rather see through when i squat, and aint nobody wonna see dat in the gym.
    any help greatfully received.

Look up buffbunny collect! She also has an instagram about her clothing line. She made them squat proof.

Wow, those are cute but cut very straight. I have a 27" waist and about 38" hips. The extra large (largest size) are for a 30" waist but only 33" hips. Such a strange juxtaposition with a very curvy model.

Runners tights. They are already made for an athletic build so they tend to be smaller on the waist and roomier on the glutes and quads. Bonus, because they are preformance wear, they are made very durable and not see through when you bend over.
  • Stacyines
    Stacyines Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret leggings are amazing. I bought 3 exact pairs. Their material is also very fit forming and flattering compared to common spandex. They're cotton so not see through. I recommend going a size down as the compression is true to fit.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have a few pairs from MPG, and I love them. All of their active wear is comfortable and cut well. I have very straight hips and these stay up without scooting around on my hips. I swear they have magical booty lifting powers too.

I usually work out in Nike pros though. Leggings get way too hot for me.
  • kezzakim
    kezzakim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm gone for some gym shark leggings in a size up!!!