Need friends and support 20 pounds to loose

Options
Heyyyy this is mishi. I need to loose atlease 10 kgs (20 pounds). I restart every day and by the evening i give up. I have been stuck at the same weight for a very long time now.
I need friends who can help me not fall off the wagon and stay focused.
Please add me who so ever feels the same and we can help each other

Replies

• slimfast108
    slimfast108 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Mishi, This sounds like me. I am all up for a change at the start of the week and comes Wednesday and I'm back to myself. I am also looking for a friend who is committed and helps me to stay motivated.
  • sissyann07
    sissyann07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    me too. I feel the same way. I havent figured out how to add friends yet though. still learning. if you know you can add me
  • myfitnessjourneyto180
    Options
    Good luck :) Feel free to add me! Same to anyone else
  • tookie212
    tookie212 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel the same in the morning I do so well but by the evening comes around I just go crazy and start snacking on everything. Feel free to add me and we'll motivate each other!
  • marymickaela
    marymickaela Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have at least 30lbs to lose. Started on "Sugar Smart Diet" 5 weeks ago and have gotten off all sugar and junk food. Trust me this was my way of life. Doing great, but need more friends. Not a fanatic, just trying to eat healthy. I will be your cheerleader as we give each other support in our journey to better health.
  • wifeofaveteran
    wifeofaveteran Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm new don't know how to do it I have to figure this out .. want to lose 35 pounds
  • 125Suz
    125Suz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just set a new goal to lose 26 pounds by Christmas!
  • 125Suz
    125Suz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 26 by Christmas! I figured out how to add friends. Go to 'Community' > 'Find Members' then copy the username into the last box and when you enter it you have the 'Add Friend' Option
  • esimoes1
    esimoes1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do we add friends?
  • GloriaJeanCoffeeBean
    Options
    Hi Mishi! I'm with you! I have about 50 lbs. I would love to lose so I'll be here for a while! We can do this! :)
  • mishiwasson
    mishiwasson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me... One step at a time
  • josettenehmelman
    josettenehmelman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need friends please add me. I need to lose and tone up before my Jan 27, 2018 wedding then the honeymooon!
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me