I need new friends :( . 80 pounds to lose.

Options

Replies

• vganggirl
    vganggirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I need to loose a lot of weight, hope this is it this time. I don't know how to add people as I'm new so pls add me or tell me how I can add u guys from the app! Thanks :)
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I need too loose more lost 27 pds so far for this yr but need to loose 20 more pds feel free to add me also .. Denise
  • nemmifox
    nemmifox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose just about, good luck to you!
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I've got roughly 70lbs to lose and I'm in it for the long haul and a healthy lifestyle change!
    I've been 190lbs for most of my adult life but have recently gained 20lbs since giving birth to my now seven month old son.

I'd love some encouragement and to have some friends with similar long term goals that need encouragement too!
    Add me! <3
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I believe we could all use support and new friends. You’re more than welcome to add me, we got this!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • johannaqv89
    johannaqv89 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose about 70 to 80 lbs. I would love more buddies and motivation!
  • theritestuff
    theritestuff Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sent
  • Conables
    Conables Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like! Currently down 25 lbs after two weeks and would love to have people to mutually encourage through this. Headed for 60 pounds myself. Hope to get to meet you!
  • abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! Got to loose over a 100 here. Feel free to add me and anyone else on here. Looking to rebuild my friends list.
  • SashaMaja
    SashaMaja Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me, too. Most of my friends are no longer around.
  • getmeowthofhere
    getmeowthofhere Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 lbs down from my highest weight and still have about 55 more to go. Already feeling positive benefits though so definitely worth it!
  • aguy0980
    aguy0980 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hiiiiiiii...I'm here to support and could use yours too. I have a similar goal and I'm new to MFP, so feel free to add me :)
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I have a bit over 90 left to lose, feel free to add me!
  • josettenehmelman
    josettenehmelman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me..i added a bunch of you. I need to lose some weight before my wedding on Jan 27, 2018
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am currently in maintenance but if any of you need support and motivation you can add me. I have lost 235 and kept it off. I might be able to give advice or insight to the journey you're on. I love responding to messages and stuff.
  • applecider92
    applecider92 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have 73lbs to lose, I'll definitely join you on this journey, I always need new friends to motivate me :)
  • DonnaLou2
    DonnaLou2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to! I'm down 21 and stalled with 50 lbs still to go.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost 70, and then gained 15 back in pregnancy. Back on my quest for another 50!
  • FatAFNoMore
    FatAFNoMore Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I need to lose over 100!!!!