UK! *Friends in the same timezone*

Options

Replies

• BitterNeeds
    BitterNeeds Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Scotland and looking to lose 3 stone (that's scary typing it haha), feel free to add. Any motivation is good motivation! Good luck everyone x
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hope your pregnancy is going well! I've got 3 little people and seriuosly need to lose my mummy tummy ... my youngest, twing girls, are almost 3 so think it's time I got my rear end in gear :D
    Sunny Scotland here, if anyone wants to add me, I need motivation and open diaries for food inspiration :D
  • notskinnylizzy
    notskinnylizzy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Lincolnshire and constantly backwards and forwards on this site. I'm pretty desperate at the moment - 5 weeks until our hols to America and desperate to get back on track and lose at least 10 lbs!!! Hope I can do it with a little help from all you folks out there!! I can motivate others but can't seem to motivate myself so HELPPPPPP!!!!!!
  • FearlessForeverLifestyle
    Options
    Added everyone x
  • eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, from Scotland and have about 20-25lbs to go :smiley:
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ireland - add away
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im from London UK, feel free to add me...still got another 6 stone to go myself!
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Preston here but I'm a foreigner really as I'm from the south coast originally :) Feel free to add me. I don't know how many stones I have left, but I've lost nearly 14 kg (30 lbs) and have another 40 kg or so to go.
  • bethss_
    bethss_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    UK as well feel free to add me :smile:
  • watty1982
    watty1982 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    U.K. Here as well feel free to add me
  • kateetak207
    kateetak207 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Lincolnshire UK, I'm attempting to lose 7 stone and get rid of my post c section baby belly. Feel free to add X
  • vganggirl
    vganggirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from the U.K. :) hoping to loose weight but I've tried sooo many times, really hoping this is the time now! <3
  • meegan12mfp
    meegan12mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Irish same time zone up to u if u add me
  • JustJam_
    JustJam_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, on holiday at the moment but the plan is to get my *kitten* together on my return :D
    Good luck on your journey everyone!
  • JustJam_
    JustJam_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For the record I didn't write kitten ;)
  • emsylou1982
    emsylou1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Lincolnshire UK, I'm attempting to lose 7 stone and get rid of my post c section baby belly. Feel free to add X
    Hi! I'm in Lincolnshire too, no idea how this whole thing works ha so feel free to add me :)

• emsylou1982
    emsylou1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lincolnshire and looking to drop a stone or 2 so feel free to add me :)
  • KetoPaul79
    KetoPaul79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Friends always welcome.
    Been using MFP for a while, but combined with keto I have begun to see some good results
  • fitmumBctTct
    fitmumBctTct Posts: 13 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi
    I'm in Durham, I have a12 week old & a 4 year old. Need to lose my pregnancy weight .... and the rest.
  • SliverBulletsUK
    SliverBulletsUK Posts: 267 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    PT from Yorkshire but work in Lincolnshire. Feel free to add