Looking for fitness buddies

Options
I'm looking for people online to share successes with, motivate and encourage each other! No sob stories, discouraging or negative stuff. Just have people to share "new PR on my 5k today!" Or "first time I've been able to do 30 consecutive push-ups!" And encourage and applaud each other. I live in the Deep South and it's hard to find people who are interested in fitness who will be excited for you when you finally kicked your sugar addiction or met a new fitness goal. Lol

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this. lol. Feel free to add me. I want to be like my blood type... B+ (Be Positive)

PS I hate this humidity.
  • ToriMalt
    ToriMalt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a lab tech so your blood type joke made me laugh so hard!
  • Nads36
    Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi I am happy to join you. I have recently started back on my 5k jogs and lots of walking. I do the 30 day shred also....so anything to keep my activity levels up would be great! I am happy to ensure you are on track too! I have quite a bit to lose, over 100lbs
  • veganhan1234
    veganhan1234 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm happy to join too! I recently started boxing after not working out in a while. I'm still working on my pushups! Haven't been able to pass 7!
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've logged in for over 30 consecutive days. Recently eliminated processed foods and refined sugars from my diet. My husband is doing this with me which is a huge help. Going through sugar withdrawals the last 2 days but I know I can do this. Next up, starting C25K again. Down 5 pounds, about 60 to go.