• barepixel
    barepixel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Added B)
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I'm a terrible friend and I drink a lot. On occasion I'll post a drunken status like how I fell off the treadmill, spilling my wine all over the place and cut my hands with the broken wine glass trying to break the fall, things like that. Not very supportive but funny AF because I laugh at my self and all my bruises :p

Good luck to you.

Drunk girls are easy. FR sent
  • oelr9
    oelr9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds great...im looking for same add me! :)
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I'm a terrible friend and I drink a lot. On occasion I'll post a drunken status like how I fell off the treadmill, spilling my wine all over the place and cut my hands with the broken wine glass trying to break the fall, things like that. Not very supportive but funny AF because I laugh at my self and all my bruises :p

Good luck to you.

Ooh...did you just call @J_Surita3, easy?

Lemme pull up a chair. I wanna watch THIS...
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options

Good luck to you.

She just got out of MFP jail.... you know? Just saying!
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Good luck to you.

Haha!
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Options

Good luck to you.

Have you ever walked by a female detention center(jail) ? The cat calls are ridiculous and will make a grown man blush.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Good luck to you.

Declined. :p
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Good luck to you.

Ooh...did you just call @J_Surita3, easy?

Lemme pull up a chair. I wanna watch THIS...

Not this drunk girl. I have my standards you know. ;)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone being successful in my feed, and I want to see more! I also love learning about the different ways everyone exercises and eats to stay healthy. Tips and ideas are always helpful when they come from other people.

Let's be friends, and support each other on our journeys.

Do you still exist?
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Options

Good luck to you.

Heeeeeyyyyyyy! That's not nice! Stop playing hard to get!
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Good luck to you.

giphy.gif
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Options

Good luck to you.

giphy.gif
    She's sexy :heart: I wonder if she drinks
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Good luck to you.

Hahaha! Awesome! Funniest thing I've read today.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone being successful in my feed, and I want to see more! I also love learning about the different ways everyone exercises and eats to stay healthy. Tips and ideas are always helpful when they come from other people.

Let's be friends, and support each other on our journeys.

ASL?