• breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    VANILLA/WHISKY COKE YES PLEASE!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Mexican Coca-Cola in a bottle with real cane sugar...as far as soda goes, can't beat a Stewart's Rootbeer...regular is best, but I usually opt for diet.
  • JimmyTooStrong
    JimmyTooStrong Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    yqnyvzb58g3c.gif
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Coca Cola.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cherry Coke

Unless you're talking favorite soda pop (because we midwesterners are right)...then Diet Cherry Dr Pepper
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Everyone knows RC is better than Coke and Pepsi.
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero for mix in my first whiskey, then none required after that.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »

Yes it was reclassified to dwarf planet a long time ago. Because it doesn't pick up after itself. A requirement to be a planet. GROW UP PLUTO!

But isn't it one of the leaders on our solar system? Or am I thinking of Westeros.

Petition to put Pluto on the iron throne

The Plutonians are going to love you

Well, not too long ago the head of the New Horizons mission (the probe that flew by Pluto) proposed a new definition of planet that would promote Pluto back to planetary status once again. It also has the side effect of making several hundred other objects planets. AFAIK, this proposal has never been considered by the IAU or even formally presented to them.

Anyway, my favorite is Mexican Coke in a glass bottle. That way, I can be an insufferable *kitten* about it.

Interesting. Had it cleared its orbit when Horizons passed? Or they were going to remove that from the requirements? I don't know why people get so up in arms about it. It was recategorized ...not saying it doesn't exist lol

IIRC, the proposed definition is that anything in hydrostatic equilibrium (i.e. round) that has never undergone nuclear fusion is a planet, regardless of orbit. Under that definition, even Earth's Moon is a planet.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Yes it was reclassified to dwarf planet a long time ago. Because it doesn't pick up after itself. A requirement to be a planet. GROW UP PLUTO!

But isn't it one of the leaders on our solar system? Or am I thinking of Westeros.

Well, not too long ago the head of the New Horizons mission (the probe that flew by Pluto) proposed a new definition of planet that would promote Pluto back to planetary status once again. It also has the side effect of making several hundred other objects planets. AFAIK, this proposal has never been considered by the IAU or even formally presented to them.

Anyway, my favorite is Mexican Coke in a glass bottle. That way, I can be an insufferable *kitten* about it.

Interesting. Had it cleared its orbit when Horizons passed? Or they were going to remove that from the requirements? I don't know why people get so up in arms about it. It was recategorized ...not saying it doesn't exist lol

IIRC, the proposed definition is that anything in hydrostatic equilibrium (i.e. round) that has never undergone nuclear fusion is a planet, regardless of orbit. Under that definition, even Earth's Moon is a planet.

ct9n9xc7jcvo.jpg
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

ct9n9xc7jcvo.jpg

vdjukj0v72fx.jpg

To stay on topic, besides Mexican Coke, my second favourite coke is Vanilla Coke. Third (using the southern definition where coke=soda) is IBC cream soda.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    b9q009cxofv7.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    The Cain kind lol...
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mexican Coke in the glass bottles - so much better!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    btv542gkylzz.jpg
    If you look closely, there's actually a hidden image of a girl doing coke in the cola part of the logo... Both parts actually...
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    None of those things are Coke.
    My answer is Diet.

I think some places say coke to mean all fizzy drinks.

Mine would be vanilla Pepsi max
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I'm at sonic and the Coke that I ordered is a diet cherry limeade