New to My fitness pal

Options
Going to Cabo at the End of June, so just trying to get into a little better shape. Would love to see if any one has any healthy dinner recipes, as fast food is my main enemy.

Replies

• Stretch
    Options
    Going to Cabo at the End of June, so just trying to get into a little better shape. Would love to see if any one has any healthy dinner recipes, as fast food is my main enemy.
  • RiverFlower
    Options
    i am new to fitnees pal. I plan to run in a 5k race in May. I like grilled talipia fish, use Mrs Dash seasoning along with a small baked potato, and a salad with fat free dressing. Good Luck
  • RiverFlower
    Options
    :smile:
    I am new to fitness pal. I am training and losing weight so i can run a 5k in May. Any helpful hints will be very appreciated.
  • beachlvr
    beachlvr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    New to My fitness pal also and I have found these pre-packaged salmon filets (3-4oz) @ the local market. They are perfect...you just defrost and broil...I just add minced garlic (1 clove) and 1 tbs fresh lemon juice. Accompanied by grilled or steamed veggies....w/ Rosemary and pepper. Flavorful, Easy quick and healthy. Good Luck and Happy Eating:wink: