Looking for fellow Keto'ers!

Options
New to Keto and doing pretty good! I'm looking for friends for motivation and tips from Canada and all over the world! Add me, or drop me a message!

Replies

• Pattysu3232
    Pattysu3232 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you know how to get the Marcos chart up?
  • yodiana
    yodiana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started keto august 1st. Let's be keto buddies!
  • timothy_dutton
    timothy_dutton Posts: 5 Member
    Options

What's the Marcos chart?
  • fitnessblackbarbie123
    fitnessblackbarbie123 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I started Ketogentic diet on 31st July and have lost 11lbs to to date!
  • tmwt22
    tmwt22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started keto today!
    Lesleta wrote: »
    New to Keto and doing pretty good! I'm looking for friends for motivation and tips from Canada and all over the world! Add me, or drop me a message!

Hey! Just started keto today! Any tips would be awesome
  • jasminesparks1991
    jasminesparks1991 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also new to keto Been doing it for a couple days have a big weight loss goal but determined! Add me need some keto buddies
  • KetoPhillip
    KetoPhillip Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I started keto Aug 6th and so far Ive lost 20lbs. I dont get headaches no more and have alot more energy. Hope everyone the best and mind power to stay on it
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • sabrinawrn
    sabrinawrn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also new and looking for keto-minded buddies. Buuuut no idea how to add friends. So anyone, please feel free to add me
  • SexyMrsCarty
    SexyMrsCarty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Also looking to add Keto buddies feel frees to add me :smiley: I started August 2017 as well my first weight in is not until September 8th
  • brianaainsworthrn
    brianaainsworthrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto too
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    @Pattysu3232 Try a TDEE keto calculator:
    https://www.ruled.me/keto-calculator/
    https://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/

Keto is usually under 20-50g of carbs, often 5-10%. Protein is usually moderate (15-30%) and fat is the rest.
  • LaurenHess22
    LaurenHess22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started keto too!
  • KetoPhillip
    KetoPhillip Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    23lbs 16days. Hope everyone the best
  • kaycuciurean
    kaycuciurean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started Keto in mid July, lost 15lb but I kinda fell off the wagon & starting fresh again ><
    It's difficult but a support group helps.
  • dieselguy624
    dieselguy624 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started 01 Aug. Down 12lbs so far.
  • cafetyko
    cafetyko Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am brand new to Keto and would like to add friends. I can't figure out how to add people...tech challenged I guess.
  • tammyd_white
    tammyd_white Posts: 24 Member
    Options

You can only do that on the mobile app right now. As I understand it, they are working on adding it to the web UI.
  • tammyd_white
    tammyd_white Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been keto off and on for a while. It worked well for me before, but I have some auto immune conditions and they got pretty bad so the dr put me on prednisone....Yea, can't do Keto on that. But I'm back again now for the last few months or so (minus a cruise vacation!). I'm almost to where I want to be. Trying to get off the last about 4 stubborn pounds, but not stressing. I'm pretty ok with where I am, just would be a nice to have. For me, this way of eating is super easy. I feel so much better (concerning my auto immune conditions) that straying from this sounds awful. Sometimes pain avoidance is the best motivation! Anyway, if anyone needs a buddy or what not, hit me up!