What is the meaning of life?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    A complicated question with (what I hope is) a simple answer.... be kind to others, do no harm, and find what makes you smile.

What if being mean makes me smile :frowning:

it does, doesn't it ?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    The meaning of life is that we have to figure out ways to achieve our goals without bringing the wrath of society upon us.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    To see how much *kitten* you can take from other people

I reckon that I've got this life thing dialed-in because I take a *kitten* load from a lot of different folk.
  • BinahBinah
    BinahBinah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The meaning of life is discovering your true purpose. It is open for anyone to discover.

Attaining the Worlds Beyond
    by Dr. Michael Laitman

A practical and convenient way to connect to the meaning of life, comprehend what we are doing here and what our purpose is in this world. The audio version of Attaining the Worlds Beyond allows you to absorb the ultimate fulfillment of moving spiritual content in plain English wherever you happen to be. The poignant narration takes you on a journey that enlightens the mind, invigorates the heart, and moves you to the depths of your soul. In the words of Dr. Michael Laitman, “It is beyond human comprehension to understand the essence of such spiritual qualities as total altruism and love. This is for the simple reason that human beings cannot comprehend how such feelings can exist at all, as everyone seemingly requires an incentive to perform any act; without some personal gain, people are not prepared to extend themselves. That is why a quality such as altruism can only be imparted to a person from Above, and only those who have experienced it can understand it.” So sit back and let the wisdom of Kabbalah wash over you. Encountering the perfection of infinity in such a compelling manner is an experience that cannot be described with words; it must be felt by each individual, each at their own pace. This comprehensive guide to spiritual discovery is intended for all those who seek true meaning in life that is far beyond the ordinary.

• Motorsheen
    Options
    BinahBinah wrote: »
    The meaning of life is discovering your true purpose. It is open for anyone to discover.

Attaining the Worlds Beyond
    by Dr. Michael Laitman

A practical and convenient way to connect to the meaning of life, comprehend what we are doing here and what our purpose is in this world. The audio version of Attaining the Worlds Beyond allows you to absorb the ultimate fulfillment of moving spiritual content in plain English wherever you happen to be. The poignant narration takes you on a journey that enlightens the mind, invigorates the heart, and moves you to the depths of your soul. In the words of Dr. Michael Laitman, “It is beyond human comprehension to understand the essence of such spiritual qualities as total altruism and love. This is for the simple reason that human beings cannot comprehend how such feelings can exist at all, as everyone seemingly requires an incentive to perform any act; without some personal gain, people are not prepared to extend themselves. That is why a quality such as altruism can only be imparted to a person from Above, and only those who have experienced it can understand it.” So sit back and let the wisdom of Kabbalah wash over you. Encountering the perfection of infinity in such a compelling manner is an experience that cannot be described with words; it must be felt by each individual, each at their own pace. This comprehensive guide to spiritual discovery is intended for all those who seek true meaning in life that is far beyond the ordinary.

How does he feel about football, tacos and lapdances?
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    The meaning of human existence is to create plastic.

George Carlin reference, like!
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    There is no one *meaning* to this experience-- which can be a downer for some but I also find it wondrous. You give this experiencing meaning -- something that probably changes with living.
  • 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    LadyLilion wrote: »
    Math is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

M is the 13th letter
    A is the 1st letter
    T is the 20th letter, and
    H is the 8th letter.

13+1+20+8 = 42

Wait a minute...I thought for sure the meaning of life equals 7. Seven or Fred, I forget which.

But since 42 is a multiple of 7, your answer is acceptable. Tomato, tomahto.

• BalerionTheBlackDread
    Options
    To conquer your enemies, and hear the lamentations of their women!

• David_Marquiss
    David_Marquiss Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sex, weights, and protein shakes!
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    It went in, it went out. Don't forget to flush.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    The purpose of my life appears to be to create an adequate host for bacteria and viruses to flourish. At least until they kill me. It's difficult to observe this directly. :)
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Life is a magazine.
    You can read about all the time.
  • Monkey_Business
    Options
    Life is a cereal.

It gets soggy when wet.
  • Monkey_Business
    Options
    Life is a TV show.

It can be entertaining at time and times not so.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Ultimate power.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    9jwt1j7nk2c8.png
    Hey what happened to this guy?