Hey Everyone~i'm Mary~ New to this site

Options
I'm feeling pretty chill today & yesterday sooo freaking cold weather here in south Louisiana.....Holla all my friends!!Specially Thanks to my Buddies Keisha & Michele that are working right now pretty hard on their Diet!!LUV YA!!LMAO....

Replies

• myd27
    myd27 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm feeling pretty chill today & yesterday sooo freaking cold weather here in south Louisiana.....Holla all my friends!!Specially Thanks to my Buddies Keisha & Michele that are working right now pretty hard on their Diet!!LUV YA!!LMAO....
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    Hey girl! WELCOME!! We are gonna do this all together, just think of all the support you will have here on this site! Good luck!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome, Mary. You will love this site. I am also from LA. It has been awful cold here, but can't wait for the weekend. It's going to be beautiful.....
    Pam
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so supportive, helpful and nice and the site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.