HELLO!!!!!

Options
Hi im Nicole and i am 20 years old!!!! and i use to be fit and in shape until about a year and a half ago i gained over 30 lbs.:sad:

I desperately need to lose weght!!! I cant stand to look at myself!!! I have been trying for awhile now but it doesnt seem to work because i start eating and i cant stop!!!

So hopefully being apart of this will help. And i can get to my goal weight and be happy again!!!

Replies

• nicole0177
    Options
    Hi im Nicole and i am 20 years old!!!! and i use to be fit and in shape until about a year and a half ago i gained over 30 lbs.:sad:

I desperately need to lose weght!!! I cant stand to look at myself!!! I have been trying for awhile now but it doesnt seem to work because i start eating and i cant stop!!!

So hopefully being apart of this will help. And i can get to my goal weight and be happy again!!!
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole,

i gained 50 pounds over a period of 5 years and am slowly managing to shed them. The first 20 were easy to shed. I have 20 more to lose. Just like it took me a while to gain the weight it is taking a while to lose it. I try to take one day at a time, log my calories, log my exercise and see the pounds go down each month. Logging my calories really helped me make better decisions. It will get easier as time goes by.

the best of luck
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome - dont give up. You can do it:drinker:
  • brendab
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome,
    this site really makes reaching my goals a lot easier......Good Luck to You on your journey!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Bren
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!