Best Low Calorie Protein Powder???

Options
13»

Replies

• clowrance1
    Options
    Oh my god... People come on. Stop buying this fancy gluten free, organic, zero carb, free range, grass fed, fancy ****. Just get ON gold standard. Its the best clean source. If the price is too much get Syntrax Whey Shake. Same nutritional quality, but for $30 per 5 lbs. Thats really it. Just buy a bag and have at it. I guarantee the majority of the stuff out there even if it doesnt say "hormone and steroid free" is in fact hormone and steroid free. Dont waster your money on organic fancy ****.
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I use Myprotein Impact Whey and it's about 25g per 98kcal depending on the flavour.
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Great information here everyone, I'm going to try some of these as well. Do any of you get bloated with your protein? I just started using a whey protein with the BCAA's but I find that I get really bloated several hours after I drink it. Not sure if it was my protein or some of the other supplements I'm taking.
  • anbudmor
    anbudmor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just wondering: deli slices of Plainsville Organic Turkey Breast have 26g of protein per 100-calories. None of the powders mentioned here have such a high ratio. Are there other, non-protein, reasons to use powder rather than real food (or more real food, depending upon ones's opinion of deli meat)?
  • ellustiina
    ellustiina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm using PhD Diet Whey, here is some stats:

1 scoop (25 grams) contains:
    91 kcal
    1.38 g fats
    2.75 g carbs
    17 g protein

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    ellustiina wrote: »
    I'm using PhD Diet Whey, here is some stats:

1 scoop (25 grams) contains:
    91 kcal
    1.38 g fats
    2.75 g carbs
    17 g protein

FYI, this question is over three years old.