Lose 10lbs in August Challenge

Options

Replies

• ddoolittle
    ddoolittle Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm in, sent my friend request and msg. This will be my first MFP challenge and I'm super excited! Pretty new here so feel free to 'friend me' and I'll follow you too. :)
  • kerimonster
    Options
    I'm in! New to MFP and very motivated to get these pounds off!! Have lost 21 lbs since April and I hit a wall. A friend suggested MFP to me and I am sooooo happy she did!
    Go Team Red!!!!!!!!
  • LauraC_NH
    LauraC_NH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sending a msg to jrdoty. Maybe this is the kick I need to stay on track! :happy:
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    I am in in in!!!
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    Let's go team PURPLE!!!
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    I'm in! New to MFP and very motivated to get these pounds off!! Have lost 21 lbs since April and I hit a wall. A friend suggested MFP to me and I am sooooo happy she did!
    Go Team Red!!!!!!!!

(*(*( HUGS )*)*) I'm gonna join too!!! TEAM BLUE baby!!! lol. I love Challenges...this is great Keri...we can do this one together! :)
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    BUMP
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hia, Carol here, 35 and weighing 232 lb at the mo. Lost 11 lb in July so hoping this will keep me going. If you want to add me I'd be glad of the support! Team blue.
  • elyseology
    elyseology Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    ok so i see ppl saying "bumping so i dont lose the page"... explain-- i'm new to mfp--- i wanna be able to easily access this group :)

When you "bump" a post, it puts it in your "My Topics" tab so you can easily find it later.

bump! And thank you I've been wondering for so long how to do that :embarassed:
  • kerimonster
    Options
    Go Team Red!!!!!!!!

(*(*( HUGS )*)*) I'm gonna join too!!! TEAM BLUE baby!!! lol. I love Challenges...this is great Keri...we can do this one together! :)

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!! This is going to be great!!! I really have to up my game now if you are my opponent....hahahahaha
    GOOOOOOOOO TEAM RED!!!
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm in. Blue Team is the best. :)
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Go Team Red!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!! This is going to be great!!! I really have to up my game now if you are my opponent....hahahahaha
    GOOOOOOOOO TEAM RED!!!

;-) Friendly competition! Motivation for sure! GOOOOOOO Team BLUE! I'll be there to push ya....we are ALL winners here!!! :drinker:
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I'm in. Blue Team is the best. :)

Go BLUE!!! Woot! Woot! :wink:
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I just sent my friend request to join Team Red!!
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I tried doing another challenge the last few months, but I think maybe it was a bit too big and with no clearly defined goals...

I definitely need something to help kick-start me, and this 10lb in August would put me wayyy above my goals - I'm aiming to be at my goal weight by Christmas, and that's achievable with just over 1lb a week. So this challenge will kick my butt and get me sexy in time for Summer! (I'm in Australia...)

Looking forward to it. GO TEAM PURPLE!
  • MelissaRR03
    MelissaRR03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in...my first challenge!! I've lost 6 lbs in July. Can't wait to see how much I lose in August!! Go Team RED!!! :bigsmile: