Lose 10lbs in August Challenge

Options

Replies

• marleneakameme
    Options
    I am in, and excited. This is my first challenge. Cant wait!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    SW: 175

GW: 145

but I am mortified about putting down my weight---

Don't be - we're all here for the same purpose - to lose weight and have support while doing it. Welcome to the red team! Message me your starting weight and I'll get you added to my roster!
  • Athena413
    Options
    Ok...just went back through the thread and all my messages/friend requests and I THINK I have everyone added thus far for the red team. Below is the link to our spreadsheet. Check the August tab to make sure your name has been added and if you don't have a starting weight, please get it to me by August 1st. Merry Melting!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApGWjN0Yz2hfdHBZdW1RWjlvMGRPWEppZXpRRUszdkE&hl=en_US
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Just found this. I'm in (please). I e-mailed my current weight to Jrdoty8986.

Thanks,

Lynn
  • Athena413
    Options
    Ok...just went back through the thread and all my messages/friend requests and I THINK I have everyone added thus far for the red team. Below is the link to our spreadsheet. Check the August tab to make sure your name has been added and if you don't have a starting weight, please get it to me by August 1st. Merry Melting!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApGWjN0Yz2hfdHBZdW1RWjlvMGRPWEppZXpRRUszdkE&hl=en_US

And I think this link automatically updates any time I make changes to the spreadsheet, so you should be able to check it at any time! I :heart: Google and Excel - especially when they work together to make my life easier!!
  • ricenbeeens
    Options
    I guess SummerJo is my team captain! Let's do this guys!

9815631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ok...im in !! my 1st goal is for sept 5th and i am supposed to lose 7 lbs... so this is stepping it up for me!! Good luck everyone!
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ok so i see ppl saying "bumping so i dont lose the page"... explain-- i'm new to mfp--- i wanna be able to easily access this group :)
  • BeautyLou
    BeautyLou Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 57 and need to lose 50lbs. I'm currently weighing 220lbs. I'm 5 feet 8 in. so I'm trying to get to 170lbs I am joining this and according to my name I'm teamed up with Tiffypooh2u on the blue team. I'm not sure how this works so if someone could give me a little information I'd really appreciate some advice. Betty
  • graciousheart
    Options
    Hello All, I am in and excited for the challenge!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am in....and ready to go!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Woo call me in!! I''ll go with team blue!
    Tiffypooh2u
    Im very excited my current weight is 115 pounds.
  • starpi22
    starpi22 Posts: 74
    Options
    Yay, my first challenge !
  • Athena413
    Options
    ok so i see ppl saying "bumping so i dont lose the page"... explain-- i'm new to mfp--- i wanna be able to easily access this group :)

When you "bump" a post, it puts it in your "My Topics" tab so you can easily find it later.
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    I've already been added. I just need to bump to keep up with this thread so I don't always have to search for it.

I'm excited to lose weight with all of you!!! :tongue:
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    bump
  • jon_brady
    jon_brady Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOW I hope there is still room for me I am doing 2 challenges for August and I am hoping the first will result in success on this one The other challenge is to walk 5 miles aday. good luck every one. GO - Team Red
  • fabulouslyfun
    Options
    bump:smile:
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    I would :heart: to lose 10 lbs in August!

Sending friend request ASAP...Go Team Blue! :drinker:

M.:bigsmile:
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    WAHOO! GO TEAM RED!