Back again!

Options
I have been on Fitness Pal, on and off, for years. Right now I'm having a hard time ...on July 6th, the love of my life passed and I am devestated. When I feel sad, I eat. Many people lose their appetite when grieving for a loved one but, apparently I'm the opposite. My resolve and my incentive is replaced by cravings for sweets and munchies. Just finished 4 cans of Pringles cheddar chips in 4 days. Hate myself right now.
Anybody have any helpful suggestions? I need help.

Replies

• R4U1R0DR1GU3Z
    R4U1R0DR1GU3Z Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Have you looked for help for your grief? I can just imagine what your going through. Try to find help for that first, focus on your grief.:(
  • Style42
    Style42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Losing a loved one can be a challenging time, but there is good in all. you have precious memories to keep you going and just like you love that person that person also loved you and I am sure he or she would not want you to destroy your body with junk food, etc. no matter what the reason. I am sure they would rather you eat right and live the life you are still able to live knowing that they are always with you because memories can never be taken away. Stay strong, focus and remember to love yourself.