Hi Everyone!! ❣️

Options
Hello friends!
I'm Elizabeth but friends call me Liz. I'm 34 and live on the outskirts of Nashville, Tennessee! I've been married to my sweet husband for almost 9 years.
Today I made the choice to cancel my beloved Weight Watcher's account. I'm super excited to be apart of this new community!

Any fellow Nashville folks around??? ❤️

Replies

• bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome Liz
    I love MFP I think you will enjoy it. Not from Tennessee I am from Nc
  • emariethomas83
    emariethomas83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bellkat31 wrote: »
    Welcome Liz
    I love MFP I think you will enjoy it. Not from Tennessee I am from Nc

Thank you!!! I'm excited to learn all I can about MFP. I had an account with it a while back but it's been forever.
    I love NC!!! Beautiful place :)
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hello, Elizabeth Welcome to MFP, Keep tracking your calories, Stay strong and enjoy the journey. All the best!! Feel free to add me.
  • emariethomas83
    Options
    Thank you!!!! You as well!!! Have a great day!!!
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • bmor1964
    bmor1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been tracking for a few months and like WW it helps me stay mindful of food choices
  • jelizabeth713
    jelizabeth713 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome Liz! You will like it here
  • emariethomas83
    Options
    Thank you jelizabeth713 !!!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I may not be Nashville folk but I did spend some time there a couple of years ago with my wife to celebrate our anniversary. Nashville is a really good vacation spot. I enjoyed it immensely.
  • emariethomas83
    Options
    @JeromeBarry1 awww so glad to hear! We enjoy it too but unfortunately don't appreciate it as much as we should. We kinda just stay in our own bubble! ☺️
  • CindyWard2
    CindyWard2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm from Northern Alabama so very close to Nashville. Also a former WW'er who is loving MFP!
  • rodmelching
    rodmelching Posts: 67 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hello friends!
    I'm Elizabeth but friends call me Liz. I'm 34 and live on the outskirts of Nashville, Tennessee! I've been married to my sweet husband for almost 9 years.
    Today I made the choice to cancel my beloved Weight Watcher's account. I'm super excited to be apart of this new community!

Any fellow Nashville folks around??? ❤️

Hey Liz!
    I've used the WW app in the past, the transition to MFP will be super easy for you. Good luck!
  • seanpntreacy
    seanpntreacy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • JulesW2203
    JulesW2203 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz
    I'm also new to MFP I'm from the UK and only been using it two weeks but lost 6lb already! Feel free to add me :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    You sound very positive and bubbly - that is always a good start.
    Good luck and feel free to add me - I love having friends from different places.
    I am here mainly for fitness and maintaining my health.
  • emariethomas83
    Options
    @Graelwyn75 aww thank you!! And I sure will! :) ☺️
  • emariethomas83
    Options
    @juliewood2203 wow! Awesome job! And the U.K. ...oh how I would love to visit there! It's on my Bucket list of things to do! :)
  • emariethomas83
    Options
    @seanpntreacy thanks!
  • emariethomas83
    Options
    @rodmelching oh that's so comforting to know. I still cannot get out of my head the point system. Things I would stray away from even if "healthy" because it might have been higher on the points. I'm hoping that will sort of ease up! But thank you for the encouragement :)
  • emariethomas83
    Options
    @CindyWard2 So glad to hear you're loving it! :) and yes, so very close to Nashville!