NSV ~ can't wipe the smile off my face!

Options
camy_chick
camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
:happy: :happy: :happy: OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM LOVING MYSELF AND MFP SO MUCH TODAY! :love: :happy:

~ ~ ~ my end of day report from food yesterday: If every day were like today... You'd weigh 323.1 lbs in 5 weeks ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~my end of day report from food today: If every day were like today... You'd weigh 308.8 lbs in 5 weeks ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

how amazing from friday to today, it shows that if i keep up what i did today i will be almost to 300 pounds. OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

i know it still means that i have to do the work. but it is amazing to see that. specially since starting weight was 356. i mean really, who wouldn't be psyched about lose almost 50 pounds in roughly 3 months?

so i must be doing something right huh?

THANK YOU MFP and to all my MFP friends/family. you are all a huge support!

Replies

• odie02
    odie02 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    fantastic work!!! those reports can be very motivational!! Keep up the good work!
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep at it.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • schibs
    schibs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great work. Keep it up!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. I just recently hit 60 lbs lost and it's a great feeling. 300 is taunting me right now...Just 10 lbs away and it's so close, I feel like I can TASTE it!!! Good luck to you! Feel free to friend me, if you like!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I am new and was just telling my hubby about that. I looooove seeing that as a motivator. HUGE motivation to keep on keeping on.
    Way to go!
  • mommachef
    mommachef Posts: 52
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • sheffiej34
    sheffiej34 Posts: 91
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!! Congrats on all your hard work paying off!!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I started at 336 pounds so know how you are feeling. Keep up the good work. You will be amazed how much better you feel, sleep, etc. Feel free to friend me. I need all of the positive people in my life that I can find. lol
  • frlsmith
    frlsmith Posts: 8
    Options
    That's awesome! You should totally be grinning about that!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Super exciting! Keep up the good work! :)
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    YOU DESERVE IT! You're obviously working hard and are motivated! I can't wait to hear more of your NSVs!!!!! Good luck and good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!