Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Selling my mom's car.
    And shopping
  • mila0814
    mila0814 Posts: 4,169 Member
    I woke up...

I was able to get a leg workout in at 5:00 AM...

@SouthernCurves91 - Uhm, her curves (obviously) and she IS Southern... so there's that sexy drawl... Praying for her to get through a tough day, today. :'-(

@JTEgirl1 - When she says she's tired she gets a little paranoid... she is stronger than she thinks... in body, mind, and spirit... but her cute toes, though!!!

@FabulousFantasticFifty - Her CLASS... The quintessential Lady... her HUGE heart... hoping she doesn't get mugged by a moose!

@Mila0814 - When she thinks she doesn't look like a Brazilian Model!

@Slimgirljo15 - Her tongue... and even though it is gone, it still makes me smile!

@1Wildthang - For posting a cartoon to make sure we didn't break up!

@BRuby28 - For playing hard to get on the Hook Up thread... :-P She'll come around...

@Speziface - For sharing his BBQ Pork Ribs

...and the free lunch I just got (that was on my diet)!

u r too sweet
  • SouthernCurves91
    SouthernCurves91 Posts: 2,417 Member
    I woke up...

@SouthernCurves91 - Uhm, her curves (obviously) and she IS Southern... so there's that sexy drawl... Praying for her to get through a tough day, today. :'-(

@JTEgirl1 - When she says she's tired she gets a little paranoid... she is stronger than she thinks... in body, mind, and spirit... but her cute toes, though!!!

@FabulousFantasticFifty - Her CLASS... The quintessential Lady... her HUGE heart... hoping she doesn't get mugged by a moose!

@Slimgirljo15 - Her tongue... and even though it is gone, it still makes me smile!

@BRuby28 - For playing hard to get on the Hook Up thread... :-P She'll come around...

I'm glad you appreciate my southern drawl with my (fixens and nothins) :wink:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I woke up...

C'mere :* the tongue will be back :tongue:
  • AliNouveau
    This makes me smile
    eoezthz0bqgy.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Conversation with 8yo son this morn. He's so stubborn, infuriating, loud and annoying, funny, adorable, and thoughtful. Drives me insane and I totally adore him.
  • FunSizedShortyT
    FunSizedShortyT Posts: 220 Member
    I went to the store for chicken this morning and the bar to seperate the food on the conveyor belt was missing.. and the lady was ringing up a guy in front of me... when she continued to scan and grabbed my chicken I said that was mine... guy in front of me said don't worry about it and he paid it for me :)
  • AliNouveau
    Awesome friends
  • AliNouveau
    Waking up from crazy dreams. Why was there a Prius with broken windows parked in my living room?!?
    The prospect of physio and being able to walk.
  • AliNouveau
    Posting my pantless adventures on my wall today.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Seriously, thanks for that! Made me smile too!! Livin' the dream lady.... :D
  • AliNouveau

Everywhere I went I kept looking at people saying in my head ya you think I'm pantless.... Hahaha
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member

Everywhere I went I kept looking at people saying in my head ya you think I'm pantless.... Hahaha

Gotta love those short shorts! Haha
  • Maxcannon_
    Maxcannon_ Posts: 1,081 Member
  • SouthernCurves91
    SouthernCurves91 Posts: 2,417 Member
    Maxcannon_ wrote: »

Awwwwww!! Now you've made me smile :*;)
  • AliNouveau
    edited August 2017
    sfcrocker wrote: »
    My little dog had surgery yesterday and I picked her up today. She's going to be fine!

xmvk6fg6b05s.jpg

Awww cutie. Lots of snuggles are in order I suspect
  • slimgirljo15
    sfcrocker wrote: »
    My little dog had surgery yesterday and I picked her up today. She's going to be fine!

xmvk6fg6b05s.jpg

Hope recovery is quick