What's Your Excuse for Not Exercising Today?

Options

Replies

• abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My husband and I take turns and it's his night.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    10 mile social ride, then probably a 10 miles solo ride home. The first part will be very slow.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Steak dinner with the family- and I don't have to cook. I will do my cardio workout from today after I lift tomorrow :smile:
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Tonight is my daughter's drum lessons and I have to drive her. Although, there's a neighborhood behind the school and I'm considering going running in there, instead of sitting in the car and playing chess on my phone for 45 minutes.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    My wheel chair is broke...
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    None, headed to level 2 vinyasa yoga after work for 90 minutes of intense sweating!
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I don't need an excuse. I exercise when I want.

High five.

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I came here to say, "I broke my toe! I want to get out there..but..." Then I saw that pic in the OP.

Now, where did I leave my hanging rings?

• Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Rest day, but still gonna walk as much as possible. That's a must for every day :3
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    None. I missed yesterday thanks to 11hr at work so today it was a long uphill dog walk and hit the gym for a few gladiators with the kettle bells.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Nope. not exercising today. Playing golf, walking the course, clubs in a pull cart (not going to carry ever again). Nope not exercising today, PLAYING golf. All a matter of mind set. ;-). Exercise tomorrow.
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Depression.....
  • pitbull603
    pitbull603 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A wedding!...lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Setting up camp this afternoon will be my exercise...a cold beer when I'm done will be my recovery...
  • IONickname
    IONickname Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Haven't gotten to it yet, but it's in my schedule and will be done by the end of the day. (Hooray for work activity that includes lots of walking.)
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Tonight is my daughter's drum lessons and I have to drive her. Although, there's a neighborhood behind the school and I'm considering going running in there, instead of sitting in the car and playing chess on my phone for 45 minutes.

And I did.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,987 Member
    Options
    Still recovering from a week-long bout of severe food poisoning. Way too weak to exercise.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Steak dinner with the family- and I don't have to cook. I will do my cardio workout from today after I lift tomorrow :smile:

And it was delicious- no regrets :yum:
  • kristinann308
    kristinann308 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    root canal! BLEH