What's Your Excuse for Not Exercising Today?

Replies

• abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    My husband and I take turns and it's his night.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    10 mile social ride, then probably a 10 miles solo ride home. The first part will be very slow.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Steak dinner with the family- and I don't have to cook. I will do my cardio workout from today after I lift tomorrow :smile:
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Tonight is my daughter's drum lessons and I have to drive her. Although, there's a neighborhood behind the school and I'm considering going running in there, instead of sitting in the car and playing chess on my phone for 45 minutes.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    My wheel chair is broke...
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    None, headed to level 2 vinyasa yoga after work for 90 minutes of intense sweating!
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    I don't need an excuse. I exercise when I want.

High five.

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,340 Member
    edited August 2017
    I came here to say, "I broke my toe! I want to get out there..but..." Then I saw that pic in the OP.

Now, where did I leave my hanging rings?

• Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Rest day, but still gonna walk as much as possible. That's a must for every day :3
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,110 Member
    None. I missed yesterday thanks to 11hr at work so today it was a long uphill dog walk and hit the gym for a few gladiators with the kettle bells.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Nope. not exercising today. Playing golf, walking the course, clubs in a pull cart (not going to carry ever again). Nope not exercising today, PLAYING golf. All a matter of mind set. ;-). Exercise tomorrow.
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Depression.....
  • pitbull603
    pitbull603 Posts: 73 Member
    A wedding!...lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Setting up camp this afternoon will be my exercise...a cold beer when I'm done will be my recovery...
  • IONickname
    IONickname Posts: 5 Member
    Haven't gotten to it yet, but it's in my schedule and will be done by the end of the day. (Hooray for work activity that includes lots of walking.)
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Tonight is my daughter's drum lessons and I have to drive her. Although, there's a neighborhood behind the school and I'm considering going running in there, instead of sitting in the car and playing chess on my phone for 45 minutes.

And I did.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,989 Member
    Still recovering from a week-long bout of severe food poisoning. Way too weak to exercise.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Steak dinner with the family- and I don't have to cook. I will do my cardio workout from today after I lift tomorrow :smile:

And it was delicious- no regrets :yum:
  • kristinann308
    kristinann308 Posts: 53 Member
    root canal! BLEH
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    I have heat rash all over my back and sweating will make it worse.