Replies

• FreckleButt
    Options
    Anything would be great just bought some, running low on ideas
    Thanks in advance :D:heart:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    MMMMMM I do a pork roast in the crock pot. All the regular fixings, but with sliced apples in it! Put it on in the morning, and it smells OH-SO-GOOD when you get home from work!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I like to marinade my pork in a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and rosemary for about 30 minutes. Then I sear it and bake it until it's cooked through. While it's baking I use the marinade and about another 3/4 cup of vinegar to make a glaze. Just reduce the mixture until it's thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. So yummy! Just don't over cook the pork. I leave mine a little pink.
  • FreckleButt
    Options
    Thanks so much these sound great! definatly going to try them this week :happy:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I like it cooked in the crock pot.... cook it just in water until it's falling apart, then drain the water and mix some barbeque sauce or hot sauce in to make pulled pork sandwiches.

I also like to slice them thick and "shake 'n bake" - in a seasoning mixture I've made myself of parmesan cheese and other spices.

Pork 'n Sauerkraut cooked in the crock pot is also a favorite here.

I'm sure I can come up with more ideas- we eat pork loin a lot here! These were just the first 3 that entered my head.
  • FreckleButt
    Options
    MMMM
    BBQ is the best
    Thanks
    !