My gym trainer asking me to add w-stack g-Stack

Options
Hi I have a doubt what stack term is in body building. I told my gym trainer that I use BCAA whey and creatine. He said that's not stack and suggested me some new term something like w-stack an ###Stack to be added.

What does it means I have no idea.

Replies

• kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    Google is your friend. Here's some info on it.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek155.htm

This doesn't answer the OP's specific question of what a "w-stack" is. I've never heard of it.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm guessing he's referencing some kind of steroid "stack" maybe, the "w-stack" could be Winstrol but I'm unsure of what the "g-stack" would be, perhaps Growth Hormone or HGH as it's known. I'd steer clear of that trainer if I were you at any rate.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Why not ask him to define exactly what they ate suggesting. Although I think they ate telling you mainly that have no clue about nutrition.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    The certifications of most trainers doesn't allow them to give specific supplement/diet advice to clients.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    The certifications of most trainers doesn't allow them to give specific supplement/diet advice to clients.

Depends where in the world you are.
  • satisatisati
    satisatisati Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing he's referencing some kind of steroid "stack" maybe, the "w-stack" could be Winstrol but I'm unsure of what the "g-stack" would be, perhaps Growth Hormone or HGH as it's known. I'd steer clear of that trainer if I were you at any rate.

I think you got it right. I am a fitness addict who is into gymming because of fitness. Google also took me to HGH. Which sounds steroid to me. Is it correct?
  • satisatisati
    Options
    I am from India and trainers here are not certified. So it's very difficult to trust what they say. Thank you all for sharing your feedback
  • satisatisati
    Options
    amtyrell wrote: »
    Why not ask him to define exactly what they ate suggesting. Although I think they ate telling you mainly that have no clue about nutrition.

He is giving me free advise if initially. If I ask for more he will ask for fee. Before going further I thought of clarifying with community here
  • satisatisati
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »

Depends where in the world you are.
    Right here anybody can be trainer without any cerification

• satisatisati
    Options
    Uhhh....what? No idea what he's talking about.

I stack protein pancakes... Does that count?

I think he is talking about adding steroids
  • satisatisati
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    W-stack is steroids. Any trainer who suggests steroids is someone you should walk away from. Period.

ETA: I'm not going to explain what exactly a w-stack or g-stack or any of those are. Essentially it's combining different types of steroids for a certain effect and it can be deadly to a new lifter as well as a new user. The use of steroids in this manner is illegal in the United States.
    Thank you!
  • rmgnow
    rmgnow Posts: 375 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The term "stack" means steroids.

All recognizable professional competitive body builders do steroids.
    Your trainer thinks you want to be a competitive body builder.

There you go
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    rmgnow wrote: »
    The term "stack" means steroids.

All recognizable professional competitive body builders do steroids.
    Your trainer thinks you want to be a competitive body builder.

There you go

Stack isn't always steroids... I know the term in the context of "supplement stacks", nothing to do with using steroids.