Looking for friendly support?

Hello, I'm Erica, I've tried and failed many weight lose endeavours, but coming across fit pal I was motivated to start again. I've never tried a weight lose community before, but everything I've read says a good support group is one of the keys to success, so I'm looking to add friends to help keep me motivated and encouraged. If you're really active here, and are looking for someone who's the same add me as a friend, and I will add back, so we can succeed together. :)

Replies

• Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    I'm happy to add you, and anyone else looking to provide mutual support and motivation. It does work. I'm down 50 pounds so far, looking to lose another 60. Sending you a friend request, and will gladly accept any requests in kind from others who are serious about helping each other succeed in our long term health and lifestyle goals.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Welcome! I'm on here daily, log my food and exercise. I'm down 34lbs with another 20lbs or so to go.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Motivation and support is key. Feel free to add me. I'd be happy to support and help when I can.
  • Theeerica
    Theeerica Posts: 45 Member
    That is fantastic @busyPK keep it up, and yes @StarvingDiva I am happy to add you
  • Kermiya
    Kermiya Posts: 16 Member
    I'm new here and I was thinking the exact same thing about having a support group. I've tried losing weight many times before but always lose motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • Petrolhead75
    Petrolhead75 Posts: 45 Member
    Well lots of luck, it's worked for me, so I'm sure it will work for you too, lots of luck x