Options
I feel difficult to lose weight
Any tips for me
Also I dont hit macros too

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    What are you finding difficult about it?
  • godfeargirl
    godfeargirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel hungry often
    At midnight even
    So macros increase
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I feel hungry often
    At midnight even
    So macros increase

Are you eating enough? A very low calorie goal can make it difficult to feel full. How many calories do you try to eat per day?
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    And while you're answering the above, what is your current weight and height and how many pounds have you set MFP to help you lose? A lot of times, people are too aggressive and end up hungry even though they could lose a little more slowly and feel fine.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,039 Member
    Options
    Have you entered your details into MFP yet?
  • diahanndaniels
    diahanndaniels Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me . For the billionth time I really want to lose weight and be healthy. I'm getting to old to put it off anymore.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    It's impossible for me to say what you specifically should do, but I think it's important to remember that you don't have to do anything anyone says - here, on tv, in magazines, anywhere - to lose weight other than maintain a caloric deficit. Give yourself time to play around with it. Macros are important for nutrition and satiety, but not for weight loss. Keep it simple as you get started. Log everything, no matter what. Ask yourself which foods make you feel full, and which you can eat hundreds of calories worth without stopping. Ask yourself what times you get hungry. Forget the idea that you aren't allowed to eat at certain times - again, only maintaining the caloric deficit matters for weight loss. If that means giving yourself the calories for a midnight snack, then do it! Don't set too big a goal at first, because the real goal is to make changes you can live with for the rest of your life. You can do it!
  • rmgnow
    rmgnow Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I like when they ask for magic "tips"