Groups!

Options
Was wondering if there are any groups that I can join? Maybe people in a similar weight goal and healthy eating in mind? I'm 31, goal is to lose around 50 pounds, generally eating healthy and adding in exercise as I go. It would be great to have a group of like-minded people to help with accountability! Also, love trying new recipes, gardening, and canning! This sounds like a dating ad!! hahaha Anyway, it would be nice to have some folks around the same age and goals!!

Replies

• shirgify
    shirgify Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 31 as well and about half way to my goal. I'd say I'm 10-20 pds away now. I'm all for outdoors and gardening is my life. You can add me a friend on here if you like!
  • patsyacs
    patsyacs Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    check out the challenges. some are very supportive groups
  • tdarke1
    tdarke1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    "challenges" I find them on the MFP application but not on the web site. Go for it you got this!
  • BPRKEY
    BPRKEY Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've started a new group, may or may not be a good fit, but feel free to check it out!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/122404-30-something-women-without-kids
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    tdarke1 wrote: »
    "challenges" I find them on the MFP application but not on the web site. Go for it you got this!

There's a difference between the challenges MFP offers and the challenge forum on the message board that can be started by anyone