Looking for supportive friends on my 100+ lb journey

Options
I have recently started my journey to get healthy. I am looking for a few supportive people that may be to help keep me on track. Maybe some people that are on a long journey like me.

Thanks

Replies

• microwhisper
    microwhisper Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm in maintenance mode now but I'm new too and would love to meet people to stay on track. Friend me if you want! x
  • Ashsuz10
    Ashsuz10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a long road ahead with a 80 pound weight loss needed. Add me if you would like
  • KMartin_1977
    KMartin_1977 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm really motivated and post every day, always looking for friends who comment and support, we can do this :) Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me.
  • IsabeausRose
    IsabeausRose Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am half way through my weight loss journey and am really enthusiastic and staying healthy. I'd love it if you'd add me.
  • StarLiteKiss
    StarLiteKiss Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hey there! When I started my journey back in January, I had 120 pounds to lose. Between kickboxing, 5k's and changing my eating habits I have been successful. Today I have a little over 60 pounds left to go until I am in maintenance mode. I know how tough it can be but it is worth it! Feel free to send me a friend request and we can hold each other accountable. You got this!

P.s I am looking for friends on here to help me along the way too.
  • bigsexy45
    bigsexy45 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm the same I have 200 lbs to loose and need all the help I can get I don't know how to add anyone yet but you can add me if you like good luck on your journey
  • BPRKEY
    BPRKEY Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too and also have a long road ahead of me. Feel free to add me!
  • thomasglasgow
    thomasglasgow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, Aug. 4th, started out to loose 35 lbs. Have lost 8 so far. I have HP, Diabetes and stage 4 prostate cancer! Was down to 185 lb before the doctor informed me almost five years ago I had advance cancer. Yes, put on 25 lbs., but really new to loose the weight because my diabetes numbers were in the range of 275--380!! So, I need to loose the weight to try to have a longer life? Willing to be friends with anyone. God isn't through with me yet!!

Dave
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Im also new to this and have a long way to go. Id love to add you :)
  • stacygeo17
    stacygeo17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined recently and have been struggling, would love to add some contacts to stay motivated
  • 55targetgym
    55targetgym Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ashsuz10 wrote: »
    I have a long road ahead with a 80 pound weight loss needed. Add me if you would like
    stacygeo17 wrote: »
    I just joined recently and have been struggling, would love to add some contacts to stay motivated

I am new to mfp...How do I add u guys...I don't know what em doing
  • stvmrtn
    stvmrtn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have over 200 to lose, so a long journey ahead. Feel free to add me!
  • CHELLETW1980
    CHELLETW1980 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new n I love helping others in anyway I can also looking for friends on here am on a long journey too 100lbs plus