Replies

• strawn0830
    strawn0830 Posts: 10
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • faith0828
    faith0828 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job honey! I'm so proud of my husband :) You look great!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    congrats.....wonderful job keep it :flowerforyou:
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    good job, you've made a long term commitment and it has payed off big. 8 minute miles are no joke. Major props to you my friend.

I too wish I could go back and smack the old Ben who has gone from the high two's to the high one's five times since high school.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story.
    Every time I read/see something like this, it re-invigorates me :)
  • sandman13619
    Options
    Great weight loss story. Congrats to you! You should feel extremely proud of your accomplishments. Take another photo sitting in that chair and put them side by side. It's amazing how we think we picture ourselves, until we see the photo. It was a photo that got Brenda and I losing as well.
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    The only way I knew that the guy in the first pic was the same as the guy in the last pic was the tattoo on your arm. What an incredible transformation, and such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your journey here. Your wife must be so proud of you!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    So happy that you finally "got it"...you look great and it is awesome that your family will have a daddy that is healthy and will be there for them! :drinker:
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for sharing your story to inspire us all to live our lives healthier and in shape!!!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You look great!!!
  • maureenx
    maureenx Posts: 15
    Options
    How fantastic is that!! well done to you, i just been watching the Biggest Loser USA that i had recorded here in the UK,...., & to be honest you should have been on it!! And the WINNER! Very WELL DONE, inspiration to ALL,
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    Brilliant. Great job.
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    i so would ;-)

well done, what an amazing transformation.
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options

The only thing I wish is that I could go back in time, slap the **** out of high school and college Jason. I wish I understood then what I understand now about eating (not just how much, but what my body prefers for fuel), exercising and just how flat-out bad I was living my life.

Better late than never! You've done a fantastic job!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Howdy, neighbor! I'm just down the road in Rockledge. Great job! You look great and I'm sure you feel fantastic.

I keep running into locals on these forums, We really need a central Florida meet-and-greet somewhere! Keep up the good work!
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, inspiring and motivational. Keep spreading that word.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow...just...wow. I'm so completely impressed by this. FANTASTIC job!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job with the weight loss and finally kicking it into gear.

I live in Florida also (south of Sarasota) and would love to run in a Disney race in the future!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    In the second picture, the guy in the blue shirt directly behind you is my half sister's father. I participated in the race shown in the third picture (I was away at school last year so I couldn't participate). I would've been on the sidelines waiting for my sister when you crossed, but I don't see myself... Unrelated, but I won my age group for this race haha.

You're doing great btw!

It's random message board posts like this that continue to be amaze me at how small the world really is.

And thank you to everyone for the kind words. It's not been easy and I'm not quite done yet (ONE-derland, here I come), so here's to continued success for me and for every one in the MFP community!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!