Anyone one else get this "support"?

Options
My husband constantly uses the "I'll help you eat that" in "support" of me losing weight! :grumble: He doesn't get it that I've counted calories and measured it out so I WILL NOT give him that bite when he can go get some because they are my calories! :laugh:

I was just wondering who else gets this wonder "support"? :laugh:

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    My husband constantly uses the "I'll help you eat that" in "support" of me losing weight! :grumble: He doesn't get it that I've counted calories and measured it out so I WILL NOT give him that bite when he can go get some because they are my calories! :laugh:

I was just wondering who else gets this wonder "support"? :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I get the opposite: "you can get skinny during the week, it's the weekend, just have a (fill in the blank here with alcohol, high-fat foods, whatever he is eating)" or this one, disguised as a compliment "you are doing so well already, this one little (---) won't hurt"

aargh. my weeks feel like five steps forward (m-f) and 2 steps back (sat-sun).
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    All the time!!! :laugh:

"I'll help you eat the rest of that sandwich"

"Here I'll help you out with that so you don't get mad later"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    ALL THE TIME!!! It pisses me off. And then he returns my food after biting or chewing parts of it. How does that help me???
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    I get the opposite: "you can get skinny during the week, it's the weekend, just have a (fill in the blank here with alcohol, high-fat foods, whatever he is eating)" or this one, disguised as a compliment "you are doing so well already, this one little (---) won't hurt"

aargh. my weeks feel like five steps forward (m-f) and 2 steps back (sat-sun).

That's exactly how I feel. I do great during the week, but come the weekend there are always distractions.
    P
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    That's too funny. I'm always getting something and having my DH finish it for me cause really all I usually want of something is a taste. But DH is getting a little belly, so I'm going to have to stop.