Shall pass!
  • Thinsue02
    Thinsue02 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yea Since I just started I would like to continue help to have support
  • Thinsue02
    Options
    So sorry not sure how to reply to a comment by someone so new at this thanks for help
  • kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Naughty girl today had a glass of wine with lunch today, celebrating granddaughter going to college.
  • PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Naughty girl today had a glass of wine with lunch today, celebrating granddaughter going to college.

Only one? Focus on all the days you went with ZERO in August. Don't beat yourself up over one glass. There's only a few days left of August and you can still finish the month strong with 30/31 days alcohol free.
  • PurpleLavender77
    Options
    Thinsue02 wrote: »
    So sorry not sure how to reply to a comment by someone so new at this thanks for help

If you want to respond to a comment, you can click on the "quote" below and that will reply to a comment.
  • Thinsue02
    Options

If you want to respond to a comment, you can click on the "quote" below and that will reply to a comment.

• Thinsue02
    Options
    Thank you
  • Thinsue02
    Options
    Oh my I think I copied to many times lol
  • PurpleLavender77
    Options
    anglilacs wrote: »
    Hey everybody! 23/25 for me in August. It's great to feel more in control and know that I don't have to drink to relax or have fun!

Way to go! I am 25/25 for August. Today is day 33 for me without alcohol. Each day/weekend, it gets a little easier!
  • PurpleLavender77
    Options
    3eo9uufoslzf.jpg

You can also do these things instead of drink :)
  • PurpleLavender77
    Options
    Day 26 of August. We are in the final stretch!
  • FredKing1
    FredKing1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just hanging on today. Birthday party, alcohol temptation has passed. Alcohol makes you deaf - way too loud. Not counting calories - one battle at a time today.
  • PurpleLavender77
    Options
    FredKing1 wrote: »
    Just hanging on today. Birthday party, alcohol temptation has passed. Alcohol makes you deaf - way too loud. Not counting calories - one battle at a time today.

You are doing awesome Fred!
  • FredKing1
    FredKing1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Birthday party for 55 year old brother-in-law, heavy drinking culture - I left early - note to self - avoid drinking parties.
  • cindylouwhoo2
    cindylouwhoo2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well my alcohol-free August didn't transpire the way I'd hoped and I'm paying for it dearly. I'm in for September. Anyone want to hop aboard the teatotaller train? I have to do something.