P90X details please

Options
kriots
kriots Posts: 375 Member
So I have the dics that someone gave me years ago, but not the meal plan or the exercise plan. I am wondering if anyone has it, can paste it up on here, pretty please. I'm looking to get lean i am 5'6 1/2 sit at 161.5 pounds.

Replies

• KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Have you checked online at Beachbody.com? If not, send me a message, with your email and I will attach them for you.

Cheers!
  • kobunski
    kobunski Posts: 18
    Options
    One recommendation that I would make for following the meal plan..use healthy store bought condiments and soups instead of making theirs to save you hours of time every day! I followed the plan for a month and it was exhausting to make all the food. If I just made the main meal and bought the condiments and soups, I think I would have been able to afford it more and enjoy it more!
  • RissyKissy
    RissyKissy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can definitely find the fitness part on line by just googling. It is one of the first links that pops up usually.
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    thanks! :love: my husband wants to do it too, but he wants to bulk up more, is there anything he needs to follow, he is 5'8 160 pds
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    If you send me your email, I can attach the remainder of the plan (all books etc), and also give you a wicked cool Excel worksheet that I picked up.

For your husband...tell him to lift HEAVY...if he can make 10 reps he's too light. I shoot for between 5 and 8.